Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls: Best way to eat a girl????

exit2heaven

Eat it like you mean it!

Get messy and use hands, def hands!!!!

Teeth are an option.

Also pay attention to her moans and breathing, if they get louder then you know that you're hitting the spot. hmmm what else....

flip her around, let her sit on your face , on all fours, etc...

If I had more time I'd me more graphic.

Ladies, care to add anything?!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

Eat it like you mean it!

Get messy and use hands, def hands!!!!

Teeth are an option.

Also pay attention to her moans and breathing, if they get louder then you know that you're hitting the spot. hmmm what else....

flip her around, let her sit on your face , on all fours, etc...

If I had more time I'd me more graphic.

Ladies, care to add anything?!

Damn! I finding out new things about girls on this board in the most surprising ways!

smile.gif

HI girl!

Hugs and licks,

Rachel

doll241.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Damn! I finding out new things about girls on this board in the most surprising ways!

smile.gif

HI girl!

Hugs and licks,

Rachel

doll241.gif

Wazzup girlie!

For the sake of another woman's pleasure, we have to school these guys!!

LOL cwm32.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

am i doing a good job if she starts tilting her stomach up and pretending her legs are nutcrackers?? it starts to hurt when she ties me up like that!!! cwm45.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Yes, licking the alphabet really does work. Lick each letter a couple of times, do them backwards too.

Don't ignore the inner lips. Run your tongue across them from side to side, and lick the spot where the lips meet the clit hood (VERY sensitive).

Rub your fingers between the outer and inner lips while you lick her clit. Put a finger, then two, in her pussy and press up towards her stomach so you're rubbing the front wall of her vagina.

Pay attention to her breath, moans, and movements so you know what works and what doesn't. Vary your speed and pressure- just don't apply TOO much pressure to her clit- when I'm really turned on a simple light flick across the tip is unbelievable.

Watch her masturbate to get a better idea of what she likes.

Almost most importantly, YOU MUST ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE DOING--- if she feels that you're really into it then she will only be all the more excited.

And last but not least- when she's about to come (and if you can't tell have her tell you) DO NOT CHANGE YOUR TECHNIQUE, SPEED, ETC.- there's nothing more frustrating than being on the verge and then having your partner change what s/he is doing. That is not a time for distractions!!!

i heard a theory about going through teh alphabet with your tounge works good .. i've tried spelling things whieli wa sdown there she doesn knwo .. its kinda fun =) u can make fun of her and she wont know =) ... but i think just gettin to the nitty gritty, licking sucking kissing tongue fucking fingers box chowin ! is the way to go

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

wow...tastyt gave some damn good advice... couldn't have said it better that that.. tongue.gif

basically, just make sure you're not all over the place, all messy and pushy...

i think a key thing is that you tease a lil at first then get really into it but still be careful of the amount of pressure you put on her pussy, especially the clit... it can actually hurt if a girl is really sensitive and someone hits her hard with their tongue.. using the tip is the best overall, in my opinion.. start out slower then get faster.. and yes, it's usually a good sign if she tilts her stomach, arches her back and usus her legs as nutcrackers lol..

peace out-- daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa