Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 2007 Calender

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

3/20/07: POPPPPP TARTTSSS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/21/07: Steve Lawler @ Twilo, Miami

3/22/07: Get Physical Night Featuring Booka Shade & M.A.N.D.Y @ Studio A, Miami

3/23/07: Future Miami presents One + One present Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela @ The Fifth, Miami Beach

3/24/07: Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B @ The Fifth, Miami Beach

3/24/07: Damian Lazarus @ Studio A, Miami

3/25/07: Danny Howells and more TBA @ Pawn Shop

join me...if you can ;)

your party list and mine are one in the same brother :P

Guest FSUares

3/21/07: Wet Grooves Sexy Fuck Party w/ Benny Benassi, Paolo Mojo, Filo and Peri, Cedric Gervais and more @ Ink Boutique Nightclub, Miami Beach

How is Benassi DJing? I know nothing of him other than that song "Satisfaction" that Gino the Guinea dances to. Is he like Joachim Garraud or Guetta at all?

Also what is Ink like? I have never been there but alot of venues on SOBE are alot of people who think they are "really really rediculiously good looking". I hate that.....so if the vibe sucks there I won't go anyway.

Cheers

Guest musicalmissionary

3/21/07: Wet Grooves Sexy Fuck Party w/ Benny Benassi, Paolo Mojo, Filo and Peri, Cedric Gervais and more @ Ink Boutique Nightclub, Miami Beach

Paolo Mojo is not on that bill anymore FYI... he doesn't get to town til Thursday. Too bad...

Guest jkfunkee

Good to see Yoshitoshi on there which I missed last year, but I am waiting to see an annoucement of the Perfecto party :( In fact I haven't seen Oakey on any lineups yet :'(

yay!!!

Guest FSUares

Also what is Ink like? I have never been there but alot of venues on SOBE are alot of people who think they are "really really rediculiously good looking". I hate that.....so if the vibe sucks there I won't go anyway.

Cheers

Yeah that showed me pictures of dancers and people at the club and then a bunch of promotion crap to read. I wanted to actually hear an opinion from someone who has been there that is not affiliated with the club....I don't wanna go hang out with a bunch of yuppies and meatheads.

Also can someone please just let me know what style Dj Benni Benassi is???? I have never heard his DJ sets.

Guest pod

Geez, you wanted to know about the venue, and I provided what I knew. As far as hanging around "meatheads", don't worry it's conference, you'll be in trainspotter heaven.

Guest maru37

Cheers

Yeah that showed me pictures of dancers and people at the club and then a bunch of promotion crap to read. I wanted to actually hear an opinion from someone who has been there that is not affiliated with the club....I don't wanna go hang out with a bunch of yuppies and meatheads.

Also can someone please just let me know what style Dj Benni Benassi is???? I have never heard his DJ sets.

The WMC meatheads are part of the entertainment! IT's amazing in our overly politically correct lives that one stereotype never fails to meet and exceed all expectations. As long as you don't go to any NY/NJ specific parties then the meathead level is usually pretty regulated. If you end up at a Jonathan Peters or Boris party though then I hope you remember your black tanktop.

Guest djjoncowan

This is real handy, thanks Level. ;D

If anyone has flyers and more concrete lineups for the parties, please link them.

unfortunately though its not acurate.... i know first hand that some of the events listed are not at the venues listed or on the days listed as some of them happen to be at shine ;) - at any rate we know the events move around and nothing is truly firm until start of feb anyways....

Guest pod

True. It gives me a good starting point though, and I can edit our listings. I have most of the stuff input, just not live until I get concrete info.

Guest FSUares

The WMC meatheads are part of the entertainment! IT's amazing in our overly politically correct lives that one stereotype never fails to meet and exceed all expectations. As long as you don't go to any NY/NJ specific parties then the meathead level is usually pretty regulated. If you end up at a Jonathan Peters or Boris party though then I hope you remember your black tanktop.

Man tell me about it, I live in CT and usually party in the city. So many blow-out haircuts and tanktops. All the "how ya doin's" are the reason I will never go to Pacha unless someone good is there. And I will never go to a JP or Boris event ever! The scene is awful up here.....that is why i look forward to Confrence the day after I leave Miami every year.