Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMERICAN IDOL SEATTLE....WTF???? LMFAO!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

(unofficial American Idol thread)

I only watched this tonight because it was in Seattle.

OMFG!! This is the funniest one I have ever seen!

There are more freaks on this episode then there are here in Miami!

No wonder I left Seattle...LOL..

How about Simon saying that, that guy looked like a lemur...hahaha!!

Guest pod

You woulda gotten a kick out of No Reservations on Monday night. Tony's digging for clams somewhere near Seattle and he's like "Ick, it's like fisting Shamu..."

Guest swirlundergrounder

You woulda gotten a kick out of No Reservations on Monday night. Tony's digging for clams somewhere near Seattle and he's like "Ick, it's like fisting Shamu..."

Who's Tony?

lmaoooooooooooo BE PROUD TERRY BE PROUD

he said he looks like one of those monkeys in the jungle

LOL he does look like a lemur

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i actually feel asleep for 20 min i cant sit thru 2 hrs of horrible singers

bring on the real talent dammit :)

best two of nite

afro guy and 16 yr old black girl

Dude the software engineer had me in tears laughing for 10 mins and when Simon called that guy a monkey I lost it... My god there are no good looking people in Seattle.

What about the guy who said he sings like Freddie Mercury??? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Did you see the tities on the Indian chick, love me some of that.

that's a great show. he was caught in lebanon during the recent conflict, really gave a great perspective on it.

Dude the software engineer had me in tears laughing for 10 mins and when Simon called that guy a monkey I lost it... My god there are no good looking people in Seattle.

What about the guy who said he sings like Freddie Mercury??? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Did you see the tities on the Indian chick, love me some of that.

that guy was scary the computer guy. he just stood outside next to ryan for 5 min not knowing what to do.. that guy was a nutjob

Guest swirlundergrounder

I thought the guy who Simon said looked like 'one of those things that live in the jungle', cracked me up the most...

Paula fell on the floor and that made me laugh even harder!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Give it up for the gas station attendant from Portland who slept in the alley the night before the audition! He was great!

Guest clubchicky

(unofficial American Idol thread)

I only watched this tonight because it was in Seattle.

OMFG!! This is the funniest one I have ever seen!

There are more freaks on this episode then there are here in Miami!

No wonder I left Seattle...LOL..

How about Simon saying that, that guy looked like a lemur...hahaha!!

that kid looked like something out of Lord of the Rings lol

my favorite Simon quote was" What in Bloody hell WAS that?" ;D

Guest clubchicky

I can't wait until Rosie is off the air...even when I somewhat agree with her' date=' I still find her extremely annoying.

click here]http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/01/rosie_takes_on_american_idol_j.html]click here

“You look like one of those creatures in the jungle with those massive eyes, what are they called? Bush baby,†Simon told the “Idol†hopeful.

Ya know what...I have met Rosie when i lived in NY and she is just an obnoxious bitch that has nothing better to do than to talk about garbage that has nothing to do with herself.I love Simon personally...she of all people should know that show business is a tough business and like it or not that is how Broadway auditions, for one, really are! Trust me...I know, I have had to go through so much criticism to the point of tears...it may not be right but that is the way it is....on top of that....I auditioned for American Idol AND when you go through your first audition you don't see Simon and the rest of the crew the first time....you have to make it past a few before you even get to see them too so by the time you get to tv you have to sign a waiver and allow them to do this crap to you.....so Rosie needs to STFU :P

Guest JMT

i like simon, hes the only reason id watch the show, but the "bush baby" comment crossed the line. he has to know he is not dealing with people who are 100% sharp mentally. its one thing to insult their singing, their hair, or clothes, but the dude cant help his deformed head. it was a new low for the show. it has become more apparent that the producers (and ryan seacrest, mainly) like to give backhanded compliments, veiled insults, and generally mock the contestants who dont know any better. i wont deny its funny at times, but it appears to be getting worse.

i agree it was over the line that and the comment to the fat girl who said she was sick and had to have water to get her voice better

simon said :" i dont think if u even opened your mouth wide open in a full bathtub it would help"

but u know what....... it will continue and people will continue to watch.

this is the most watched show in the United States outside the Super Bowl every year.....

its here to stay

mind u also this is only the first 3 weeks of audiitons. after the good people come on the criticism is a lot more constructive..... its only the beginning of the season that is evil

Guest JMT

the criticism is the main reason i even watch. when "the good people come" the show gets less entertaining to me. but insulting something the person cant help on tv for a laugh crosses the line.

the bathtub comment was directed at her horrible singing, thats completely different.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I can't wait until Rosie is off the air...even when I somewhat agree with her, I still find her extremely annoying.

click here]http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/01/rosie_takes_on_american_idol_j.html]click here

“You look like one of those creatures in the jungle with those massive eyes, what are they called? Bush baby,†Simon told the “Idol†hopeful.

Ya know what...I have met Rosie when i lived in NY and she is just an obnoxious bitch that has nothing better to do than to talk about garbage that has nothing to do with herself.I love Simon personally...she of all people should know that show business is a tough business and like it or not that is how Broadway auditions, for one, really are! Trust me...I know, I have had to go through so much criticism to the point of tears...it may not be right but that is the way it is....on top of that....I auditioned for American Idol AND when you go through your first audition you don't see Simon and the rest of the crew the first time....you have to make it past a few before you even get to see them too so by the time you get to tv you have to sign a waiver and allow them to do this crap to you.....so Rosie needs to STFU :P

Exaclty. People who go to any audition or perform in public open themselves up to all sorts of criticism.

As an artist or performer you have to learn to accept that it is impossible to please everyone..

Guest swirlundergrounder

the criticism is the main reason i even watch. when "the good people come" the show gets less entertaining to me. but insulting something the person cant help on tv for a laugh crosses the line.

the bathtub comment was directed at her horrible singing, thats completely different.

American Idol has every right to insult those people any way they want to. Be it about their physical appearance, talent ot lack there of.

You have to have been living on Mars with no TV access for the past 5 years to not know what go's on during this show.

If you go on A.I to audition and get into that room with Randy, Paula and Simon you have go to know that you expose yourself to being hacked apart by them...

Guest clubchicky

see a comment like this one shows how alot of people really don't care what the show is about....as I think it is funny in the beginning the real reason I watch the show is to see the awesome raw talent that is out there...I have heard many comments from people that say I only watch the first week haha...which is fine, i guess, but watching the show until the end makes you really appreciate the hard work that is involved! ;D

Guest JMT

American Idol has every right to insult those people any way they want to. Be it about their physical appearance, talent ot lack there of.

You have to have been living on Mars with no TV access for the past 5 years to not know what go's on during this show.

If you go on A.I to audition and get into that room with Randy, Paula and Simon you have go to know that you expose yourself to being hacked apart by them...

we already know how you feel since you said you thought it was the funniest part. that little guy and his round buddy were obviously mentally challenged. apparently that type of thing makes you laugh.

ive watched the opening weeks of the show pretty much every year. the bush baby comment was crossing the line.

Guest pod

Shit happens. People need to grow a backbone or retaliate. If Simon called me a bush baby, I'd take a bat to his knees. Instead of crying, you do something about it.

Guest JMT

Shit happens. People need to grow a backbone or retaliate. If Simon called me a bush baby, I'd take a bat to his knees. Instead of crying, you do something about it.

that would make sense except for the fact the kid had obvious physical and mental problems.