Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more drinking

Bling

acid reflux killin me.. whats a good med besides nexium thats over the counter

i was told to get Prilosec

anyone use this before?

thx

ugh

It gets the job done. I bet it’s not from drinking but more from what you are eating. Have you been eating spicy food? Even Italian food with tomato sauce can give you problems.

Guest coach

Acid reflux is almost entirely from stress. Food can aggravate it, but you need to find out what is stressing you out before you will be able to get rid of it.

Guest ANARCHYP

acid reflux killin me.. whats a good med besides nexium thats over the counter

i was told to get Prilosec

anyone use this before?

thx

ugh

get yourself some prevacid or prevachol..ask your doc for it..

works miracles

Blingster, trust me, I know stomach problems, you can stop these attacks by doing a few simple things. First off, take fiber each morning and afternoon, I've done this and not only does it make you feel great, for some reason in 2 weeks it will be 3 years since I've had a cold! I can't say the fiber is the reason but it's the only major change in my life during that time. They say 70% of the immune system is in the digestive tract. My stomach problems went 80% away due to taking it. Problem is, in the modern diet we lack fiber.

Then change your diet, start by only eating bland food and natural food, then keep adding stuff until you identify what is triggering it. Pepperoni pizza is the worlds worst food for acid, don't go near it. Once you get on pills, you will never get off of them, I suggest you don't get on them until you try these simple fixes.

Blingster, trust me, I know stomach problems, you can stop these attacks by doing a few simple things. First off, take fiber each morning and afternoon, I've done this and not only does it make you feel great, for some reason in 2 weeks it will be 3 years since I've had a cold! I can't say the fiber is the reason but it's the only major change in my life during that time. They say 70% of the immune system is in the digestive tract. My stomach problems went 80% away due to taking it. Problem is, in the modern diet we lack fiber.

Then change your diet, start by only eating bland food and natural food, then keep adding stuff until you identify what is triggering it. Pepperoni pizza is the worlds worst food for acid, don't go near it. Once you get on pills, you will never get off of them, I suggest you don't get on them until you try these simple fixes.

i've done the same thing, i also have a fiber supplement that i bought at vitamin shoppe, just make sure u drink lots of water.

I've also stopped drinking anything but water, i don't drink coke or anything unless im out i might drink coke w/ rum or whatever else, but at home its all water and tea that i make.

If you're eating fast food aka shit food especially spicy u will always see those symptoms as I did daily.

I took Zantac 150, it works...i just didnt see the reason to pay 4 times the price for prilosec, to me it's just a marketing thing. Now i don't take anything, due to the way i've changed my diet. As soon as you stop completelly eating fast food and too much spicy food, you will notice a huge difference.

Yes, drinking water solves just about every health issue. It's real easy to tell if you are not drinking enough water, if your urine is yellow than you are not drinking enough. I take the metamucil no sugar, one in the morning and one in the after noon, the stuff is like a miracle.

True, i take Vitamin Shoppe's fiber supplement 3 pills to 6 pills a day, so i just take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon, usually during meals.

good stuff :D

yeah this is round 2 for me with this..... guaranteed i wont be touching any alcohol for a long time......

it will be tough but gotta do it.

plus i know another reason this stuff happens to me is i go to sleep a lot after i eat.

i eat dinner really late like 930-10 pm so basically i eat. then pass out watching CNN, wrestling, American Idol whatever.

horrible for digestion.

good stuff :D

yeah this is round 2 for me with this..... guaranteed i wont be touching any alcohol for a long time......

it will be tough but gotta do it.

plus i know another reason this stuff happens to me is i go to sleep a lot after i eat.

i eat dinner really late like 930-10 pm so basically i eat. then pass out watching CNN, wrestling, American Idol whatever.

horrible for digestion.

i doubt its the drinking, if anything its very minimal.

mr miami also posted about falling asleep right after you eat, same thing happened to me...its also what u eat, if you're eating starchy food, it will happen to ya most frequently.