Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, what is a perfect breast size ?

orchid21

Hey Orchid smile.gif

You are a busy little beaver tonite.

My Favorite size of breast is whatever is in my mouth at the time smile.gif

Seriously, breasts are not only about size but also shape and the way they fit with the whole body. finally, nipples matter. Its all in the nipples smile.gif

Bigger is not necessarily better. Bigger has a certain oomph to it that affects us in a certain way but shape is more important. And certain shapes just can't be big. Anyways, myself I like all sorts of differnt times. But Firm, perky, upturned natural breasts on the small side of C cup with mid-size rosy pink nipples that get nicely errect and small aereolae. That's my fav smile.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

Hey Orchid smile.gif

You are a busy little beaver tonite.

My Favorite size of breast is whatever is in my mouth at the time smile.gif

Seriously, breasts are not only about size but also shape and the way they fit with the whole body. finally, nipples matter. Its all in the nipples smile.gif

Bigger is not necessarily better. Bigger has a certain oomph to it that affects us in a certain way but shape is more important. And certain shapes just can't be big. Anyways, myself I like all sorts of differnt times. But Firm, perky, upturned natural breasts on the small side of C cup with mid-size rosy pink nipples that get nicely errect and small aereolae. That's my fav smile.gif

mmmmmmm yammi, i think i qualify weeee heeeee !!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

I like girls with all sizes. But I would have to say that girls with full a or b size is just fine. As long as there nice and round. Some girls have small saggy ones that suck. Bigger chest sizes with eventually become big saggy ones. The perfect one would be a firm full rounded B or C.

Okay.... getting worried now and feeling small. But maybe I'm in proportion?

I'm a 32B, but then I'm 5"2 and a size 6 in clothes (that's UK sizes so someone else will have to figure out what that is in the US) So my theory is if I was any bigger I would fall over and I wouldn't be able to get up..... hmmm..... think I'm gonna have a boob job in the light of the general consensus being a C.

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

what no pics for this post?!??!?! wheres rachel or cmb?!?!??!

i think you cant really just judge them by size. you could be a 34/36 C (which in theory is perfect), but it could be saggy or disproportionate to the rest of the body, or you could be a small b but it would go perfect with the persons body.