Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta agree with Saleen on .....

Bling

Guest pod

Yeah, I kinda see the trends due to being here on the forums since day one, and on our sister forum since 1997.

They will deny it, but it's the same complaint, just swap out club names and music styles.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Maybe you could just make a FAQ or FMC (Frequently Made Complaints).

And you could make it a sticky. ("Newbies: Read before you start posting!")

Guest Marina22

Now, I get home want to chill check shit out and I find this 5 page thread half about a potential bbq and half about cj's state of affairs.. ::) It's aggravating and I can see pod's cynicism cause I would be too in his shoes..

Yeah, after you've seen the same things time and time again, you kind of get to be a bastard like me. ;D

Believe me, I've been holding back lately.

Believe me, I know.. Like I said about Renzo, well you made me laugh more then too since you were more brutal. I understand you are probably doing so, to not scare the newbies away. I do agree with Josh, you should mention in that sticky the subjects that have been rehashed since the beggining of time. Then again that would get a bit tedious.. :-\

Guest swirlundergrounder

i think you can attribute the newbies not posting so much b/c they dont know many or any people on the boards. im on CJ and TA and ive been a TA longer so i kinda know peeps over there more. i dont think ive met any CJers

Shit I've been posting on CJ for more than 3 years and I know '2 handfuls of people' from it only..

I want a Telestrator.

;D

Burnout? Nah. I have fun every time I go out. I'm just selective of where I go.

What I mean by repetitiveness is here on the forums. Same "complaints", just fill in the blanks in terms of clubs and music.

Oh yeah, that's what I was referring to. Not club burnout, forum burnout. I mean, you're on here like 10x as much as anyone, except Bling. It wears on ya. But, again, your experience is different than most because this is your job.

i know i have no life lol but notice i dont really go on much after 5 pm 90% of posts are from work and early morning

Guest Seb

Maybe you could just make a FAQ or FMC (Frequently Made Complaints).

And you could make it a sticky. ("Newbies: Read before you start posting!")

it's a nice idea but nobody ever reads those "Read this before you post" threads, I know I don't ;D

Guest lulamishka

as far as bbq, you were right about the park, no DJs.....any other suggestions?

Honestly, how important is it to have a DJ setup at a hypothetical CJ BBQ? Could you guys be satisfied with a small radio/boom box playing a CD for background noise? This IS a BBQ, afterall.

And yes, I know how the BBQs of past have been w/ the DJ setups & all... but how important is that to you all, really?

None of you pro-BBQ people answered my question...

Guest lulamishka

And about having the BBQ at a club...

then its no longer about us all getting together & hanging out & enjoying some good food, etc. It then becomes about the DJs and the music setup and that shit. I mean c'mon... we do that already! FFS!

You want a CJ shindig at a club, then plan a meetup at the next Danny T @ Twilo event or something!

Guest Cosmigonon

OK Lula, I'm not a dj, so I really don't care for the dj setup, it could be done with an iPod for all I care. So yeah, count me in!! :D

Guest Marina22

And about having the BBQ at a club...

then its no longer about us all getting together & hanging out & enjoying some good food, etc. It then becomes about the DJs and the music setup and that shit. I mean c'mon... we do that already! FFS!

You want a CJ shindig at a club, then plan a meetup at the next Danny T @ Twilo event or something!

You know she's right, then we do that whole everyone brings something food or alchohol within a range of $. Music is easy the djs can figure that out I'm sure. But the location should be like a park maybe. If people used to have crazy afterhours parties in parks in Hollywood Beach years ago we can have a bbq. ::)

Guest mr.miami

I've kind of noticed the best and weirdest times I have had is when I've gone somewhere solo. Groups are great every once in awhile. 8)