Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about a Sex board Meetup?

djmikedr

oooooo of course it would have to be a secret!! that makes it more **exciting**!!

cwm17.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Considering the fact hat lots of us work in manhattan, or are in the general manhattan area. I think nyc would be the best idea.

I dont know about a time though

like... it would probably be an after hours thing right?.. after normal business hours. if it wuz on a weekday..

like maybe a 6pm meet up for dinner and drinks or whatever .. at a bar/grill, type of place.. does nayone have an ideas?

i dunno if this is kewl w/ everyone, but i figured id just make a suggestion -=)

oh.. does anyone have a problem w/ NYC?

=P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by ~richie~:

let's cut to the chase NIKKI.. your place or mine??? and remember don't wear anything underneath that tight mini skirt - you know straight to the action .. Action speaks louder than words - NO HOLDS BARRED - *wink*

-Richie

Tight mini skirt?? lmao.. never that..

u gonna cum to the meet up?!!? =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

well i work weekdays, and i gotta be up in work early, and i live on long island, so if your all gonna do it during the week, sowwie but count me out..

grr lipz.. wut if iwe do a like early evening meetup during the week?... -- like a 630 sumthing type of thing, then chill, and you can catch the LIRR back into LI not too late..

ORRRRRRRRRRR

maybe the weekend is good 4 everyone

.. wut u think guys?.. wut should we do.. any suggestions?

LMAO at NYC HUNK's Last post... "FREAKKKKKKKK".. (said in tone of Night at the Roxbury).. lmaO!

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

To keep in theme you should do the meet-up at like an S&M bar/resturant ... something along that lines at least. Not hardcore S&M but... like La Nuevo Justine (sp?) or a place like Lucky Chang's ... just shooting out ideas...

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

Originally posted by djstripe:

... just shooting out ideas...

no pun intended?

i would love to meet up with the people on this board, but I am in Jersey and it is really hard for me to get to NYC on the weekend, let alone during the week. If I can't go, I want details, pics...I will be there in spirit!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

dam i hope this orgy isnt going to happen soon caz i cant come up, bettter yet we should have this shit when schools out, therefore more headz will come, and we can deff have in manhattan(no dinner no), meet up at a club like twilo or exit

".....wake up late, huny put on your clothes and take your credit card to the liquor store, well thats one for you and two for me, but tonight i be loaded like a fraight trainnnnnnn, flyyyyyyinng like aeroooplane, feeeeeeelinng like space brain one more time tonight....." guns n' roses

Originally posted by djstripe:

To keep in theme you should do the meet-up at like an S&M bar/resturant ... something along that lines at least. Not hardcore S&M but... like La Nuevo Justine (sp?) or a place like Lucky Chang's ... just shooting out ideas...

i LOVE this idea..

dunno much about these places.. .. i know theres a place called LIPS in the city right?.. its all Drag QUeenz and shit.. that would be great 4 us! ... lmao -- dinner.. drinks... and drag =)

everonye like this ideA?.. anyone know mroe about the venues?.. like.. location, price range, etc?

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by editor:

Considering the good turnout we get for the NYC board's meet-ups, you really can't go wrong.

whoa.. we got an administrator post..

yay

hey.. editor.. you gonna come to??!?! =)

post your pic .. lmao =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

no pun intended?

Damn, I can't sneak anything past you....lol

NIKI:

Lips- 212-675-7710 (2 Bank ST & Greenwich Ave) Wed nights = Drag bingo\

Lucky Cheng's- 212-473-0516 (24 1st Ave) drag karaoke bar downstairs. Asain drag food upstairs. Must have desert = chocolat moose stileto heel

La Nouvelle Justine- 212-673-8908 (101 east 2nd ST) S&M (leather, whips, paddles, toe sucking, etc.)It's move novalty S&M then hardcore. French resturant / bar.

I've been to all three above, all fun and moderatly priced, and stiff drinks.

La Maison de Sade- 212-727-8642 (206 west 23rd ST) haven't been but it sounds like its even more fun than the three above... even has a drag DJ. Center stage S&M shows and personnel spanking, moderatly priced......plus this is a little moe towards mid town.

If you want offical reviews check out zagat and Sexy NYC.

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty