Clubplanet Nightlife Community

iPod help...

Guest malbicho

Guest malbicho

anyone know if theres a way to convert songs in an ipod into mp3??? is it possible to save these songs in my laptop???

i'll appreciate any feedback 8)

Guest lulamishka

finally might be getting my first ipod.. should i get the regular one or the nano?

That's totally up to you, Bling. How much space do you want on the thing and do you want/hope to use it for video?

I still use my Ipod Mini (6 GB) and love it.

anyone know if theres a way to convert songs in an ipod into mp3??? is it possible to save these songs in my laptop???

i'll appreciate any feedback 8)

You can burn your whole library onto mp3 cds from itunes then load into your lap top. You should be able to get about 200 tracks on the cd at a time.

Guest maru37

Try these:

PC - http://www.download.com/iPod-Access/3000-2169_4-10620962.html?tag=lst-0-6

Apple - http://www.download.com/iPod-Access/3000-2199_4-10505015.html?tag=lst-4-5

You can use iTunes to convert songs to MP3. Check out the screen shot below. It'll say convert to MP3 instead of AAC (my files already are MP3, that's why). You have to do this after the song is on your computer though. It won't work on your iPod.

ipod.bmp

Hope that helps!

finally might be getting my first ipod.. should i get the regular one or the nano?

That's totally up to you, Bling. How much space do you want on the thing and do you want/hope to use it for video?

I still use my Ipod Mini (6 GB) and love it.

99% Of my music are dj sets not individual tracks. so ill need as much space as i can get.

Guest pod

Then the full-size? Nope. The nano tops out at 8 gigs. The full-size ones top out at 80 gigs.

You could in theory make a nano with 80 gigs, but it'd cost about $5,000. Flash memory being what it is and all.

Guest lulamishka

doesnt the nano actually hold more? i read it does

its smaller, lighter and holds more music ???

Maybe what you read was the Nano holds more music than the previous version of the Nano.

The Nano basically replaced the Mini. What Dan said is correcct.