only in a Euro Trash bar would there

be no hot chicks in fort liquordale,

we grow hot ass on palm trees down

here, but nope you people some how

f*ck it up. When Churchhill called,

Roosevelt should have hung up on

him.."

LMAOOOOO

The Defected Label has gone to shit in the past yr esp.. i used to fuckin love Defected and the stuff they put out but lately they have been sorely lacking...

just my 2 cents..

they can take their elitest attitude and shove it.. there are way better label parties out there anyways..

OM for example

Guest pod

Honestly, if I was running a label and couldn't afford to do a conference party, I'd either A) say nothing, or B) just be like, "Hey guys, we're a little short this year, so we can't do a Conference party."

Guest myles hie

Was the personal attacks on all British people neccesary?

Right idea, wrong execution

No wonder they think we are all spoiled idiots.

Guest pod

Like I said in the other two threads, they sound like spoiled brats.

In years past, they probably got the pick of the litter venue and day wise, but with more parties and more people, the competition got fiercer. So instead of dealing and moving on, they stomp and whine like kids.

I take pride in my euro trash bashing. BTW, it's not us moving over there in droves, it's them moving over here in droves..

I say ship them all to Haiti!!!!!!

Guest swank

Honestly, if I was running a label and couldn't afford to do a conference party, I'd either A) say nothing, or B) just be like, "Hey guys, we're a little short this year, so we can't do a Conference party."

I wouldn't go ahead and make suggestions that "Defected" hasn't any dollars. They just threw down a party in Switzerland (or will happen real soon) for their message board, with people coming from around the world.

Any company has to weigh the benefits vs. the risks before embarking on a production of that size. Simply if the environment is not condusive...they should just pass. We'll get over it and like mentioned this leaves room for other great parties that will take place.

my $0.02

Guest coach

I wouldn't go ahead and make suggestions that "Defected" hasn't any dollars. They just threw down a party in Switzerland (or will happen real soon) for their message board, with people coming from around the world.

Any company has to weigh the benefits vs. the risks before embarking on a production of that size. Simply if the environment is not condusive...they should just pass. We'll get over it and like mentioned this leaves room for other great parties that will take place.

my $0.02

Maybe they have dollars, but they obviously don't have any brains. As POD pointed out, they could have handled the situation more maturely. Rather than bashing one of the largest music conferences in the world, they could have just rationally explained that they did a cost/benefit analysis and did not feel it worked out for them this year.

Guest myles hie

I take pride in my euro trash bashing. BTW, it's not us moving over there in droves, it's them moving over here in droves..

People from all cultures are moving here in droves..why pick on them specifically?

Wait..i don't really even care..carry on.. :-*

Guest myles hie

my $0.02

Maybe they have dollars, but they obviously don't have any brains. As POD pointed out, they could have handled the situation more maturely. Rather than bashing one of the largest music conferences in the world, they could have just rationally explained that they did a cost/benefit analysis and did not feel it worked out for them this year.

No one wants to admit when money is tight, especially a powerhouse like Defected. People would be freaking and tons of damage control would be needed. It's just the spin, It's easier to blame another entity then to get to the truth of the matter.

Guest shrek_inc

jajaajajaajajajaajajajaaj

Guest coach

my $0.02

No one wants to admit when money is tight, especially a powerhouse like Defected. People would be freaking and tons of damage control would be needed. It's just the spin, It's easier to blame another entity then to get to the truth of the matter.

And there you go. Actually, if they had real brains they could have thought of a way to state it that didn't admit they didn't have the money AND didn't bash anyone. If they had real issues with the way WMC was run, bashing them online is not the way to fix it. Rather, contact the management directly and see if you cannot come to a mutually satisfactory solution.

Guest myles hie

my $0.02

And there you go. Actually, if they had real brains they could have thought of a way to state it that didn't admit they didn't have the money AND didn't bash anyone. If they had real issues with the way WMC was run, bashing them online is not the way to fix it. Rather, contact the management directly and see if you cannot come to a mutually satisfactory solution.

+1

Guest Seb

The Defected Label has gone to shit in the past yr esp.. i used to fuckin love Defected and the stuff they put out but lately they have been sorely lacking...

just my 2 cents..

Defected has been shit for much longer than a year. That Label has been commercial for sometime now. More like 5 or 6 years ago it was decent.

Guest coach

my $0.02

+1

Where the heck is Adam Singer, this is just his kind of argument.

Guest swank

my $0.02

Are they bashing WMC or South Beach (Miami)

Guest coach

my $0.02

Are they bashing WMC or South Beach (Miami)

Reasons why we ain't going to do a party:

1. There way are too many parties.

2. There are fewer and fewer punters that actually know their shit.

3. It takes 3 hours to get through immigration.

4 It takes 3 hours for a cab to go 4 blocks up Collins Ave. The traffic is appalling

5. The sound systems are appalling and the attitude of the clubs is even worse.

6. The City of Miami does not actually want the event to happen. closing down parties for NOISE, parking your car outside a club, over crowding, people having a good time, some bloke picking their nose in public.

I am sure that it is going to happen, well something will be going on.... but as to if it is has been actually a 'happening' event over the last few yeras is something that has been discussed for a while now.

It used to be about networking, promoting your shit around the Fontainbleau. The moment they moved away from the poolside focal point the event gradually lost more and more focus.

It takes ages to plan an event like this and costs are considerable. If it was your time and money.....would you bother????

Looks like a little of both. Random whining, really.