Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The UK vs American club war has begun!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sheldon

Was the personal attacks on all British people neccesary?

Right idea, wrong execution

No wonder they think we are all spoiled idiots.

I take pride in my euro trash bashing. BTW, it's not us moving over there in droves, it's them moving over here in droves..

I say ship them all to Haiti!!!!!!

lmao

Guest Sheldon

The Defected Label has gone to shit in the past yr esp.. i used to fuckin love Defected and the stuff they put out but lately they have been sorely lacking...

just my 2 cents..

Defected has been shit for much longer than a year. That Label has been commercial for sometime now. More like 5 or 6 years ago it was decent.

have to disagree with ya guys. Think they've had some great releases....

http://www.traxsource.com/Defected

http://www.traxsource.com/Soul_Heaven

Guest Seb

The Defected Label has gone to shit in the past yr esp.. i used to fuckin love Defected and the stuff they put out but lately they have been sorely lacking...

just my 2 cents..

Defected has been shit for much longer than a year. That Label has been commercial for sometime now. More like 5 or 6 years ago it was decent.

lol Sheldon comes out of the woodworks for this one ;D I guess it just comes down to personal taste. I just enjoyed their earlier releases so much more, Like "Sunday Shoutin", "My Feeling" etc

Guest Alan T.

Fact is >>>>>>>>THEY HAVE NOTHING TO PROMOTE!

Last track they released that was not pure commercial is BAD HABIT----THE ONE WITH "I LOVE YOU, LIVE YOU CHAKA SAMPLES"!

THE ENGLISH LOVE GOING TO DESTINATIONS WITH WORSE FOOD AND PEOPLE SKILLS THAN MIAMI!

THE NUMBER ONE TOURIST DESTINATION FOR THE ENGLISH:Tourmolinos, Spain!!!!!!

IMAGINE FACADES OF FRENCH FRIES ON A POLUTED BEACH FRONT--------->Oh did I forget to mention transport provided by carrier planes--------->like third class parcel post and sometimes even livestock is thrown right into the SKETCH!

LET'S NOT ELABORATE ON HOW THE PEOPLE FROM IBIZA FEEL ABOUT THEM INVADING THE ISLAND !

DON'T GET ME WRONG-----I LOVE ME SOME ENGLISH PLOUGHMAN'S, it's just fact!

Guest Alan T.

just my 2 cents..

lol Sheldon comes out of the woodworks for this one ;D I guess it just comes down to personal taste. I just enjoyed their earlier releases so much more, Like "Sunday Shoutin", "My Feeling" etc

Cure and the cause was cute, THE FIRST FEW LISTENS------->A DEFINITE TENAGLIA DISCOVERY-----IF HE DID NOT PLAY IT------>NOONE ELSE WOULD OF BOTHERED WITH IT !

Fact is >>>>>>>>THEY HAVE NOTHING TO PROMOTE!

Last track they released that was not pure commercial is BAD HABIT----THE ONE WITH "I LOVE YOU, LIVE YOU CHAKA SAMPLES"!

THE ENGLISH LOVE GOING TO DESTINATIONS WITH WORSE FOOD AND PEOPLE SKILLS THAN MIAMI!

THE NUMBER ONE TOURIST DESTINATION FOR THE ENGLISH:Tourmolinos, Spain!!!!!!

IMAGINE FACADES OF FRENCH FRIES ON A POLUTED BEACH FRONT--------->Oh did I forget to mention transport provided by carrier planes--------->like third class parcel post and sometimes even livestock is thrown right into the SKETCH!

LET'S NOT ELABORATE ON HOW THE PEOPLE FROM IBIZA FEEL ABOUT THEM INVADING THE ISLAND !

DON'T GET ME WRONG-----I LOVE ME SOME ENGLISH PLOUGHMAN'S, it's just fact!

Alan T's posts are are riot........ ;D

Guest Alan T.

By the way for the record, the bar story is 10000000% true, don't go to Waxy Oconnors on 17th street in lauderdale. It's pure euro trash with hideous looking chicks, soccer on the tele and dudes, all wearing the same Abercrombie and Finch shirts..

No welcome mat from you Sir? Don't be threatened cause I know more about music than you...........joke~! :)

By the way for the record, the bar story is 10000000% true, don't go to Waxy Oconnors on 17th street in lauderdale. It's pure euro trash with hideous looking chicks, soccer on the tele and dudes, all wearing the same Abercrombie and Finch shirts..

No welcome mat from you Sir? Don't be threatened cause I know more about music than you...........joke~! :)

Whats up Alan, I don't roll out the welcome mat for people, I roll people UP in the welcome mat!

Guest Alan T.

Whats up Alan, I don't roll out the welcome mat for people, I roll people UP in the welcome mat!

You just may be that top I've been looking for all these years! :)

Feel free to carry on as you will and do........if you ever run out of carpet fresh just holla! :)

Guest pod

You know nothing about the running of Defected. Period. AKA End of.

Please introduce yourself. We're friendly here. We're all just a little miffed that a label that many of us enjoy the sounds of has decided to slag on us, our city, and our conference.

How would you feel if someone you didn't know posted on your forum and beat up London? Oh wait someone did. And you're a little pissed, huh?

You just may be that top I've been looking for all these years! :)

Feel free to carry on as you will and do........if you ever run out of carpet fresh just holla! :)

Werd to your mother... BTW, you totally should be the door guy at the Cameo... Get your bull horn and a taser, old school baby!!!!!!!!

Guest coach

Honestly, if I was running a label and couldn't afford to do a conference party, I'd either A) say nothing, or B) just be like, "Hey guys, we're a little short this year, so we can't do a Conference party."

What's the point in guessing? Is that an American thing? "I guess" "I guess".

You know nothing about the running of Defected. Period. AKA End of.

Oh my gosh, I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard reading this.

Guest Mayor

quote from Barbarino on the defected site:

Ok, in all seriousness, I have some questions for you blokes, mates and punters.

Do you guys hate the French as much as we do?

Do you guys really have like 5 tv stations?

Did you know here we have what we call Infomercials, basically they are commercials that are 30 minutes long on late at night, but did you know every one of them has a British guy as the host?? I guess we like buying shit from Brits!

How come Top Gear bashes American cars, yet you guys produce 0 cars over there? Jag hasn't made money since the 60's, TVR is done, Aston is for sale and will be move out of the country, MG died, Mini is German etc, I can keep going. Sure we produce some crap over here, but at least we actually still make cars, plastic interior and all.

Explain hooligans to me, I don't get it, my theory is soccer is so god dam boring, that you guys get drunk and fight like it's a fucking national sport. My question is, why not just show up and face off like gangs, like we do here in the US, why drag soccer in the middle of it? And do hooligans use weapons and if so, what kinds? Gentlemen rules? No hitting the face, or balls? any of that shit? Do you prefer to fight before, after or during the game?

Does anyone in that country think Heather Mills is cute?

Wouldn't global warming be a plus for you guys, I watch Top Gear and it's over cast 99% of the time! My god, tanning salons must make a fucking mint over there.

Do you privately admit beside a few select broads, British chicks simply are u g l y you ain't go no alibi you ugly!

If you could nuke one country besides the US, who would it be?

Is it true your bars close at 11pm? If, so why? I find it funny, they allow you to beat each other up over soccer, but they won't let you drink a brew dog after 11pm...

If you have radio 1, do you have 2, 3, 4 ,5 etc, don't you have a whole dial of stations to choose from?

Are there any hip hop artists from over there and if so have they imitated the american rappers in their thug style and if so, isn't just lame???

That's all I got...

ps, I would like to thank Simon Cowell for not taking my posts down and being a good sport about it, me and him probably know a lot of the same people.

This is one of the greatest things I have ever read!!!

Guest yume

Haha! I've been there. There's Irish and Australians too. It's a yachtie bar, thats why there are no Americans. :)

Guest Comport

You said "What you euro trash are learning is what we here in the US already know EDM music is done, it's dead, finished, over!"

EDM is not dead.... It is alive and well.... ;D

Call any American a "Yank Wank" and we'll start laughing because the word "wank" is a word we may hear on avg once a decade, in fact what the f*ck is a Yank Wank?

Next time you come to Miami, wear a t shirt that says yank wank, and not one person will even say a word.. In fact some may think it's some new clothing brand.

YO Yo Yo, just got me the new yank wank jeans, holla at your boy!!!!!

lmaoooooooooo

OMG and even simon dunmore had to reply to Saleen lol

awesomeeeeeeeee

def the best stuff from saleen/barbarino in many months..