Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The UK vs American club war has begun!

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

True enough. We all tend to forget there's a big wide country and world out there. On all sides of the equation. Like I'd love it if people thought like I did about government, but I know that would be pretty damn difficult to do, no matter how good the ideas sound.

Conversely, it sucks that the perceptions of people can be colored by the obvious dorks in any situation. I hope the response on this thread has done something to clear up Defected's purported feelings about the Miami area.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

There's more "red-state retards" than "blue-state pinheads" in this country by a margin of about 50 to 1. 2004countymap-final2.gif

Are you really that dumb? 50 - 1? Really?

You might be interested to know that the geographical area covered in red is not directly represent the POPULATION of people living the red areas. Meaning... don't let all that red fool you into thinking there's 50 retards to every pinhead. The population density is several orders of magnitude higher in the blue areas than the red... so it's pretty even in terms of people count. Thank God or this country would suck hardcore.

Guest slamminshaun

Are you really that dumb? 50 - 1? Really?

Actually, exaggerations do not always lend themselves well to message board communications. In other words, I was exaggerating. But there are alot more "retards" then you think.

Guest swank

I'm as big a Defected fan as the next guy buy I think Barbie's point is even more valid now.

From what I could see he was saying that their given reasons for not doing the conference were less than honest. Now that they have decided to do two shows it seems he was right after all.

I mean....what changed? Are there less parties? More Punters? A new traffic plan on Collins? Re-vamped sound in all the clubs? All of a sudden none of that is a problem since someone, (Vaughan & Joe), made it worth their while.

(Vaughan & Joe) umm...no. ;)

Guest JustDade

I'm as big a Defected fan as the next guy buy I think Barbie's point is even more valid now.

From what I could see he was saying that their given reasons for not doing the conference were less than honest. Now that they have decided to do two shows it seems he was right after all.

I mean....what changed? Are there less parties? More Punters? A new traffic plan on Collins? Re-vamped sound in all the clubs? All of a sudden none of that is a problem since someone, (Vaughan & Joe), made it worth their while.

(Vaughan & Joe) umm...no. ;)

It was a guess....anyway, my point is still valid. It was a shit conference and shit clubs and shit everything until they found someone to make it happen financially.

Guest saintjohn
Are there less parties? More Punters? A new traffic plan on Collins? Re-vamped sound in all the clubs?

Nope. I think Defected plans to cash in on commemorative "Miami 2007" t-shirt sales:

45d128c23999b.jpg

Guest swank

sooooo....a little birdy told me that DEFECTED -will- be in the house for conference.

Stay tuned... ;)

The 'little birdy' was round again, but to let me know that "Defected will NOT be in the house" as previously planned since it was getting too complicated with their venue. :(