Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo let me ruin the Super Bowl Halftime show for you

Guest klubveteran

Guest klubveteran

I have been here for 2 weeks at the stadium with my company one of the major sponors. (by the way the Super Bowl Comitte take catering to the next level)

i dont want this to be over. i dont want to go back to the office.

l

ast night

we were in the stands for the full fledged halftime show rehearsal.

its ok....

Prince song list.

1) starts with the chant of "we will rock you"

2)Lets go Crazy

3) rolling down the river

4) Purple Rain

the Florida A&M marching band is on it to with thier uniform and neon.

its not the Stones of last year but eeeeeehh

so far i saw no boob or Prince flashing anything...

there is a huge delay CBS tells me and they are "Janet Jackson" ready

so at your Super Bowl Party bet with the viewers and "guess" the song list.

;D

overall B-

Guest spinderella7713

BRING THE STONES BACK OR GET OZZY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!

+1.

Dont get me wrong I love Prince but Football is an American sport.....WE WANT ROCK!!!! I want Ozzy biting a bats head or something more exciting damn it.

Guest myles hie

+1.

Dont get me wrong I love Prince but Football is an American sport.....WE WANT ROCK!!!! I want Ozzy biting a bats head or something more exciting damn it.

Ummmm.. Ozzy and the Stones are both British, and oddly enough Prince is American. ???

Guest Electric Eel

Look for Shannon in the front row when Prince is on. Shes one of those running into the field to be the "crowd" and she told me they put her in front, lol. I would have done it but their practice is ridiculous; 8 hours last sunday, 8 hours yesterday and then they have to be at their undisclosed location on sunday at 2. The only part of the super bowl that they will be able to watch is the last quarter. ::)

Guest pod

Yeah, me too. It might be un-American, but I just don't care for the sport.

Hockey is another thing just because of the fighting. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

+1.

werd

a Motley Crue half time show would be wicked or even Aerosmith performance would be better than Prince.

Guest spinderella7713

+1.

Ummmm.. Ozzy and the Stones are both British, and oddly enough Prince is American. ???

DUH. that was not my point. my point was americans want rock....where did I say anything about the Origins of the bands?

Guest spinderella7713

+1.

werd

a Motley Crue half time show would be wicked or even Aerosmith performance would be better than Prince.

Guns and Roses....lets bring back Poison. lol

Guest myles hie

+1.

DUH. that was not my point. my point was americans want rock....where did I say anything about the Origins of the bands?

Well you emphazised "American" and how "American" the sport was, so i figured you'd want "American" rock?

Guest lyrik

Why must we have AARP members performing at halftime...that Stone performance was so lame I had to leave the room. I actually prefer Prince over any of those oldtimers...and didn't Aerosmith just perform like a year or so ago?

I'd rather have the dude from American Idol last year than anyone mentioned....let it gooooooooo - if they take centrum silver - don't book em!

Guest Mayor

Came out in the news last week that

Prince has become a jehovas witness

this might be the last time we hear some of his old stuff for a while

concert on Wed at Hard Rock was sick

Too bad his management and people handling his affairs are assclowns

Guest Seb

+1.

ironic isn't it

Guest pod

Why must we have AARP members performing at halftime...

Bear in mind, your average game watcher is some guy in his mid-to-late forties perched in front of his 55" plasma display with his other Bud Light-guzzling buddies. They'd be confused by anyone "new".

Guest lyrik

Bear in mind, your average game watcher is some guy in his mid-to-late forties perched in front of his 55" plasma display with his other Bud Light-guzzling buddies. They'd be confused by anyone "new".

I'd be happy to meet them somewhere in the middle...if you want an older group maybe Metallica...but there are tons of great newer bands out that would do just fine...shit with AI's ratings that dude from last season would have been a great choice to attract more of an audience for the SB.

Guest coach

I'd be happy to meet them somewhere in the middle...if you want an older group maybe Metallica...but there are tons of great newer bands out that would do just fine...shit with AI's ratings that dude from last season would have been a great choice to attract more of an audience for the SB.

I'd have to agree with Pod on this one. Actually, I am not sure why they don't have some C&W acts performing.

Guest coach

I'd have to agree with Pod on this one. Actually, I am not sure why they don't have some C&W acts performing. I think part of it is price. You want someone recognizable who won't charge you 13 mill to perform.

Guest lyrik

I'd have to agree with Pod on this one. Actually, I am not sure why they don't have some C&W acts performing. I think part of it is price. You want someone recognizable who won't charge you 13 mill to perform.

I would think the opposite...the Stones and acts such as that would prob. cost more than say a Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin type of act...and you already know that the demo POD was talking about is going to watch the game...no way they are going to say "eh fuck the superbowl because I don't know the band in the halftime show " - so I would think you would attract more viewers with something that I mentioned because that core demo is a givin...I wonder what the ratingd were for the halftime show with Timberlake and Janet as opposed to the Stones.

Actually it would be cool if they had acts perform that were from each of the teams city...one from Chicago and one from Indy.