Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me??

Guest pod

Well, not necessarily an asshole, people just need to be honest. I just said asshole as an example. I've known plenty of "nice" people who have turned out to be utter dorks when it came down to it.

It's a jungle out there, we must be cautious.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutchemist

LOL. lots to be honest. but basically its where my family is. I agree with Talmage I came here for the majority of my 20s lived, learned had a blast....but basically learned the importance of family and good friends. Which, to be honest, are hard to come by in Miami. Cincinnati is about 4 hrs from Chicago Ill end up there on the weekends...lol.

Good point!

Love Chicago! Only a 45min flight for me! Its #3 (after Toronto and MIA). Def. gonna have my bachlorette party in Chi. Sound Bar is my fav. Vision is nice cuz it so big, lots of rooms to check out!

Take Care!

Past 9 years I have had 1 "good" friend of course that all fell apart about 7 years ago when he ruined this other friend of mines wedding and made me look bad in the process. After, that I've been in a people aren't worth the hassle mood to get to know them better as good friends.

can we hear the wedding story???

wedding crashers gone wrong :-X