Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just bought a cadillac.

Guest ramon

Guest mr.miami

I would never pay too much for a car in Miami.As example this past saturday downtown someone tried to parallel park and ended up hitting a mercedes in the back and giving the car a flat tire. And when they did park and she got out of the car she was acting like her sh@t didnt stink. No respect I tell ya. No respect at all. Also the parking lots down town you have people wildly flinging their car doors in your door and pretending like nothing happened.

Guest ramon

its a song by rich boy .. i didn't buy a cadillac.

kanye did a nice remake as well which talks about throwing some other d's on that bitch as well. ;)

I've driven both, the V while the bomb is going to get replaced by the new V boasting close to 600hp, which means the prices of current V will drop. The charger is a great car, lots of room and good power, but it's a heavy machine so she lacks the punch of a real muscle car, but it's still a sick car. It's very roomy inside.

cadillac_cts-v_2004_02_m.jpg

2006_Dodge_Charger_RT%20custom_front.jpg

you might as well join Nascar w/ either one of those 2... :P

lolz, nah they are better for drag like most american cars are built.

did u see the new viper aka Z06 killer on the cover of motor trend...8.4liters! Wow(sarcasm)...they went from 8.2-8.4 now...w/ a 1mm bore...8.4l at 600horses at 100k w/ the same radio as the 1500 pickup...no joke if u look really close you will see it's the exact same radio as the 1500 pickup...they could at least thrown in a nice bose for 100k.

the GTO is faster than both the V and the charger, interior is more refined as well...i've driven all those cars.

If I had to i'd take the V for looks & the fact u won't flip like you prob would w/ the GTO if you're hitting the corner at 40mph w/out the TC(trust me it's scary as fuck)...The charger is way too julio w/ 44's, racing stripes, lambo doors...

Ramon when i saw this thread my heart stopped for a split second lol - thought ur a bimmer guy, still going for that 335 coupe/sedan? saw the new V8 M3, the side and the front looks just like the 335...hope i dont get yelled for this lol.