Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADE IN MIAMI - SUNDAYS @ CAMEO

djoscarg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancefloored

was wondering what happened to MADE in MIAMI and how it disappeared from Mansion

those were fun nights. Never again will I step foot in Mansion though :)

Guest Alan T.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURK!

Excited to be woking with good friends again! Time for SOME custom acapellas------>WHO PAYS THE BILLS ROUND HERE? SO MANYY LEDS-----OMD=LEDS LOL!----lovely new Pep Farm goldfish shaped dancefloor!

See you all there!

:)

This can't and won't affect OG in any way, he's retired, just collecting a check.

At any rate, I guess I'll be contrarian here. Why if this failed at Mansion will it work at Cameo? Murk is not marketable, OG is but Murk certainly isn't. Shit, I almost bought murkrecords.com just to fuck with OG but never did it, they let the site expire.

Sure this will work in the short run, new club and all, but I warned LP for over a year now NOT to commingle his Space jocks with Cameo, he didn't listen.

You a lousey stinking softball player Jack!

You boys are going down Danny, there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Guest spinderella7713

This can't and won't affect OG in any way, he's retired, just collecting a check.

At any rate, I guess I'll be contrarian here. Why if this failed at Mansion will it work at Cameo? Murk is not marketable, OG is but Murk certainly isn't. Shit, I almost bought murkrecords.com just to fuck with OG but never did it, they let the site expire.

Sure this will work in the short run, new club and all, but I warned LP for over a year now NOT to commingle his Space jocks with Cameo, he didn't listen.

The Mansion party didnt fail until OG left....thats the facts Jack.

The Mansion party didnt fail until OG left....thats the facts Jack.

You mean when the two millionaires used their friends as pawns in their fight? Oh yea, I think I do remember that one now..

At any rate, yes a lot had to do with og leaving, no denying the fact he can rock a room better than anyone and he does a good job keeping Ralph in check but, that party wasn't a huge money maker and I suspect now a year later in the dearth of the edm scene, it won't make much money for Cameo, plus I find it hard to believe LP is going to pay jocks money and not book them at Space.

PS, now you can see Oscar G 8 times a month spinning in Miami, yea, that's not gonna get old quick! ::)

Guest coach

But, is there a significant difference in the cost of opening Cameo on a night and the cost of opening Mansion? Seems like a huge club like Mansion would have a higher "nut" to make to make a profit on a night. Whereas Cameo can make money on a smaller crowd. In which case, the MIM crowd size might be sufficient.

But, is there a significant difference in the cost of opening Cameo on a night and the cost of opening Mansion? Seems like a huge club like Mansion would have a higher "nut" to make to make a profit on a night. Whereas Cameo can make money on a smaller crowd. In which case, the MIM crowd size might be sufficient.

Even better:

LP owns only a percentage of Cameo

He owns 100% of Space.

So he can make X% at Cameo booking jocks OR make 100% of the profits at Space..

And is Biz doing this party, just curious since he declared he'd never work for LP again.

Guest Mattivi

even those this mindless conjecture is quite amusing, its immaterial because EDM is dying faster than anna nicole smith in a room full of valium(i know, that was wrong) ;) ;D

Guest Marina22

It's not just Oscar at Space, it's Murk.. If you went to that Smirnoff party you know it's worth it plus they are catering to the local industry crowd that has much love for them and the fun of the party in a way better venue. :P