Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADE IN MIAMI - SUNDAYS @ CAMEO

djoscarg

Guest davidorth

It's not just Oscar at Space, it's Murk.. If you went to that Smirnoff party you know it's worth it plus they are catering to the local industry crowd that has much love for them and the fun of the party in a way better venue. :P

speaking of oscar at space...

check out his new website for a free download:

www.djoscarg.net

while you're on there, vote for him on the dj list and sign up for his email newsletter ;D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

From what I hear Biz will back the party, but I did not hear this from him; so I don’t want to speak for him. I have also heard that Sunday will be the night for big DJs at Cameo. Oh and no Sunday party really makes that much, I am guessing around 20K they will make at the most, on a good normal. night.

Guest Marina22

Yeah, for most 9-5 ppl it's tough to get out on a Sunday night and make it alive to work but there's also a decent percentage that doesn't work on Mondays. I am sure most of us will make the effort to go at least a couple of times since we know it's a great party. ;)

Guest tekniQz

Yeah, for most 9-5 ppl it's tough to get out on a Sunday night and make it alive to work but there's also a decent percentage that doesn't work on Mondays. I am sure most of us will make the effort to go at least a couple of times since we know it's a great party. ;)

I agree but it is way better that the Sunday party is on SB because of the hours so you dont end up staying all morning.Something that OG has done to me numerous times at Space when i thought i was tired.

Guest spinderella7713

The Mansion party didnt fail until OG left....thats the facts Jack.

I'd love to know what reality you live in.

Im in the reality of anyone who attended that party (or worked for it, in my case)......which one are you in? Cause I dont remember seeing you there POD.

Guest JessyG

Nice, I miss this party!!!

Where ever you play, I'll dance ;D

Of course you will. You Fing bitch you have time to post on here but you can't call me back

From what I hear Biz will back the party, but I did not hear this from him; so I don’t want to speak for him. I have also heard that Sunday will be the night for big DJs at Cameo. Oh and no Sunday party really makes that much, I am guessing around 20K they will make at the most, on a good normal. night.

Yes you are correct in regards to the djs. What LP is going to do is book the big jocks at Space then low ball them into sticking around and playing Cameo. I think it's a dumb idea, back to back nights playing in the same city wont and cant work for long especially in a dying market.

As for Biz, he swore he'd never work for LP again so if he's part of this party then shame on you Biz. You can borrow OG's bucket so you can start to wash LP's car. You'll know it's OG's bucket since it says Cedric's piss bucket on the side.

Emi and Tony and Ace and Gecko, I hear this is really gonna be in Vice which means your flyer is designed by a cuban who got mixed up OR after reading my posts you guys realized it can't work in Cameo.. What say you?

Guest slamminshaun

It's not just Oscar at Space, it's Murk.. If you went to that Smirnoff party you know it's worth it plus they are catering to the local industry crowd that has much love for them and the fun of the party in a way better venue. :P

speaking of oscar at space...

check out his new website for a free download:

www.djoscarg.net

while you're on there, vote for him on the dj list and sign up for his email newsletter ;D

Tracklisting?

Guest ClubDiva05

calling all freaks, your time has come. see ya sunday!

Well looks like the lurkers are beginning to come out of the shadows!!!

Welcome to the board!!!

Now we only need to get Charlie out of the CJ addict closet ;)

Guest Fuerte44

is there anyone who can hook up guest list right now? i know it is late...everyone is prob there already...let me know if four passes ( three girls and one guy) can be hooked up...late

Guest Fuerte44

i just wanted to thank oscar and ralph for making my monday morning a nightmare...i am the only loser who seems to have to work today...i cant wait to work on exciting commercial litigation cases!!! anyways...great party...first time at cameo...oh my god...visual heaven...murk was well...murk...what else can you say....thought there would be more at this party though...dancefloor stayed pretty empty...but a great night...now a horrible morning....thanks guys!!