Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do ya think of mah new pics?

LikmyLipz

this isnt "am i hot or not?" wheres the nudie pics? damnit! lol.

cute pics babe. the glasses give you that pretty librarian look:

sirdante: excuse me, miss, where can i find books on the kama sutra?

[cue music] *chick* *chick-a* *buwaaaa* *noot*

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

this isnt "am i hot or not?" wheres the nudie pics? damnit! lol.

cute pics babe. the glasses give you that pretty librarian look:

sirdante: excuse me, miss, where can i find books on the kama sutra?

[cue music] *chick* *chick-a* *buwaaaa* *noot*

: tongue.gifulls lollypop out and starts to lick it gently showing 2 tongue rings::

sure i'll show ya where the books are.. did you know we have demos on the karma sutra books?

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

: tongue.gifulls lollypop out and starts to lick it gently showing 2 tongue rings::

sure i'll show ya where the books are.. did you know we have demos on the karma sutra books?

"well, actually, i am not really into all that religious stuff. maybe you could start by showing me something a little more... easy."

------------------

i love music!

Ladies... All I Can Say Is....

cwm12.gif

Loveit...Loveit...Luv It!

Hey LML: I dig the H- poster on the wall. Niiiccceee. Ol' Skool Sh!t

(I never noticed it before)

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Originally posted by imnikki:

i got sum new pics too

here they beez.

NIkGlasses.jpg

taken 2-23-01..

Chris&Nik2.jpg

me and muh homeboyyyyy.. muh nigguh!! lol. one of muh best friendz.. Chris..

Nik&cujo.jpg

me & chris' dog.. CuJo . . -=P

Why are you such a low class whore? I'm not refering to your sex talk...which is amusing...but its definitely ALL talk because you are such trash. Fat, cheesy, and disgusting...plus you talk like a fucking ghetto rapper...YOU ARE WHITE...act like it...the whole wigger thing went out 10 years ago. GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY...alright my nigguh...PLEASE

cwm25.gif

------------------

ALLCAPS

lmao

first of all.. Just because yer angry at the world.. and have something up your ass,, dont try to ruin my wonderful friday..b/c its not going to happen sweetheart.

Secondly.. Yes, I am white.. and .. i know i am white, thanks for the update though -.. I grew up in brooklyn, right outside of coney island, which might have something to do w/ the fact of the way I speak... I KEEP IT REAL TO MYSELF.. which is the most important thing out there.. MYSELF.

Sorry that ya feel the need to project your hate towards me, in the terms of your calling me fat, and low class, or whatever.. But you know what they say.. opinions are like assholes.. everyone has one.. and you defiantely are one....

Something must have really gone wrong somewhere in your life for you to have such hatred toward someone you dont even know..

hmmm. am i missing anything here? - -.. Oh.. yeah, the "wigger" thing.. I am not a"wigger" or whatever you want to call it.. I am ME.. Me is who i beez y0h.. LMAO.

Yes, I use a LOT of ebonics when I speak, yes, I listen to HIP HOP, LOVE HIP HOP.. and LIVE hip hop.. and YES.. im proud of that..

Wtf does being WHITE have to do w/ ANYTHING? White, bLack, puerto rican, who gives a fuck.. Its a feeling inside y0h.. a feeling of knowing who I Am, and being COMFORTABLE w/ myself..

Consider therapy.. you have way too much negative energy.. =P

peace out muh nigguh! ..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

oops. likmylipz that comment was towards u, just in case u were to ques. it. i should put some pics up...maybe after my twilo outing (sp) oh, puck is an interestin' guy, i think he means that he doesn't know what to say good/bad, i'm not sure though

imnikki don't let anyone ruin your fri., grrl.

cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

Even though I am in seclusion at the moment (life has taken asomewhat abrubt turn for the worst and I have to focus to deal with it) I do occassionally visti the boards even if I don't post. But ow could I resist a post with featuring pics from two of my favorite honeys?

I din't think that it was possible but Lipzand Nikki keep getting hotter every day smile.gif One more reason to live through the week.

likmylipz, i haven't met you, but your comments always entertain me! the pics are really beautiful, too bad that other *person* felt the need to butt in on your thread with her pics. she shoulda started her own thread...i was scrolling along, reading everyone's comments, getting into the librarian fantasy thing, and all of the sudden bam! there she was! what a rude interruption to a pleasant thread.

.. werd up caponE.. i really dont give a fuck who thinks what.. but .. like.. i cant stand it when one person makes a comment, and then other people jump on the band wagon.. you knwo what im saying?

.. This allcaps person decides to like.. be a hater.. and then the rest of the haters come outta the closet..

just wish people would share their opinions openly.. not get ballz when they KNOW someone else might feel the same way they do.. and they have "back"..

jo0 know wu i say meng??!

anyway

.. jo0z need people like me..

so jo0 can point your fuckin fingerz..

and say ./.. das da bad guy..

well .. say gooDnite to the bad guy! .. LMAO -.. (hope everyone knowz wut that is from)..

oh.. and hunky.. <3.. mwaH 143. =P

yer to0 cutE.. btw.. i now understand your altavista email. .. my caller id w/ name and number explainz it all.. hehe..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

[This message has been edited by imnikki (edited 03-02-2001).]