Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever had sex with someone who you thought was...

djmoonshine

hideous?

...maybe it was a drunken night, a moment of weakness, whatever it was... but has it ever happened that you had sex with someone and when you woke up the morning after you were repulsed... maybe the lighting was bad... eh, whatever the reason was, why did it happen? cwm14.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

ahahahha

reminds me of the definition of Coyote Ugly (from the movie by the same name):

Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking only to find someone so ugly sleeping on your arm that you'd consider chewing your own arm off rather than wake them? THAT'S Coyote Ugly..

smile.gif

thank GOD that never happened to me.. though i did have a one night stand once where i lied to get her to NOT stay til morning.. (not ugly but very annoying while sober)

morph_ cwm13.gif

lol... god seems to play a familiar role in these answers...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

i havent.. but THE LOVE OF MY LIFE... HES PRETTY GROSS.. but i dont mind.. hes just so amazing.. that looks dont matter to me.. soooo *hopefully* if something happens with me and him. id be able to say yes! smile.gif lol as bad as it sounds.. i love an ugly man! hehehe hes so great. ok now im babbling. muah byebye cwm1.gif

I was with the most beautiful gorgeous hunk once. Stunning enough to be an actor/model.

Then he really smashed my ego -after him I said "Fuck it , no more good looking men for me "!

So after him- I started dating real fuckin UGLY men I wasn't even attracted to.

Which I regret -because sometimes I have fuckin hideous nitemares and I pray to god that their nastiness didn't rub off on me.

See- when you're with an ugly man- you don't have to do much.

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

See- when you're with an ugly man- you don't have to do much.

i hate to point it out to you but that's sad and pretty fucking lame reason to date ugly men.

on second thought, there probably are a lot of ugly guys out there who are really happy you think that way..

being a pretty decent-looking fella who never had anything to do with anyone I thought was coyote-ugly, it's obvious that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, thank God.

morph_

nope, never ever sleep with people that i am not physically attracted too.... now there have been times that when the relationship was over, i thought they were very ugly people and wondered what the hell i saw in them....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.