Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one nite stands & spontaneous sex...

djmoonshine

sorry to hear that luv..

me, i got stood up.. talk about uneventful..

bah

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

oh come on... there's nothing else to say? this thread is done? ::whining:: GUYS!!!

lol... nah it's ok... if there's nothing more to be said on the topic, we can kill it... *sniff sniff* i understand...

cwm4.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

hmmm.. how? well what if it were someone from the boards? you had been getting along, it looked like you shared similar interests and opinions and whatnot and you mutually decide to meet after a while. you meet at a public place of course, because who know's if one of you will end up being a crazy psycho on the loose. (don't mind me) so you meet at a bar let's say. or better yet, a lounge. so you're at this lounge. good tunes and playing, lighting is dim, but not too bad, and you end up having this amazing time. the convo turns out to be a million times better face to face and you find this person soooooo attractive and you can kinda feel the vibe from them too... but you're not sure if you're totally in...

how's that?

i mean it seems kinda dumb to ask if you'd go for the one night stand... or is it?

is there anyone who wouldn't have sex with this person? i haven't decided myself actually... i'll keep ya posted... IF THE THREAD DOESN'T DIE!!! cwm27.gif

------------------

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

One night stands are like nature. If a monkey is swinging through the trees and sees a female monkey in heat he bangs it and keeps on going through the trees.

I've always said,"LOVE ONE & FUCK THEM ALL"

cwm5.gif

As this one Romania girl (God that was a great night (first time I dot my asshole licked)) **Anyway she said if you feel the attraction and want to sleep w/ someone whats the point in waiting??

THERE IS NO POINT EVEN FOR FUCK BUDDIES BUT RELATIONSHIPS YES B/C YOU WANT THAT PERSON TO THINK YOU AREN"T EASY SO IF YOU "fuck up" THEY KNOW (THINK) THAT YOU WON'T FUCK

Just use rubbers

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

hmmm.. how? well what if it were someone from the boards? you had been getting along, it looked like you shared similar interests and opinions and whatnot and you mutually decide to meet after a while. you meet at a public place of course, because who know's if one of you will end up being a crazy psycho on the loose. (don't mind me) so you meet at a bar let's say. or better yet, a lounge. so you're at this lounge. good tunes and playing, lighting is dim, but not too bad, and you end up having this amazing time. the convo turns out to be a million times better face to face and you find this person soooooo attractive and you can kinda feel the vibe from them too... but you're not sure if you're totally in...

how's that?

i mean it seems kinda dumb to ask if you'd go for the one night stand... or is it?

is there anyone who wouldn't have sex with this person? i haven't decided myself actually... i'll keep ya posted... IF THE THREAD DOESN'T DIE!!! cwm27.gif

ok if you get along so well with this person, u like them...etc, etc, etc. then why just limit it to a onenight stand, sounds like this could be relationship material.

onenight stands are usually with people you are only physically atracted to, or whatever other reasons u might have.

just my $0.02

Originally posted by petp:

ok if you get along so well with this person, u like them...etc, etc, etc. then why just limit it to a onenight stand, sounds like this could be relationship material.

onenight stands are usually with people you are only physically atracted to, or whatever other reasons u might have.

just my $0.02

ahhh... that makes a lot of sense... so one night stands are strictly for those who you can't see yourself having a relationship with, but are attractive to sexually? i've never had one, so i wouldn't know...

------------------

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

Well when mrdick comes to town you will be attracted to him sexually, have a great conversation BUT he will live too far away for a relationship. Perhaps this will be a perfect example of when and ahere to have a one or two night stand hehe

If you have great conversation etc. you might just wanna be "fuck buddies" for a while or just bang to get it out of the way "casual sex" and just be friends and if it happens again it happens. AND if a one nighter is what you want then great conversation isn't really needed. Have you ever just met someone at a party, rave, club etc. and chilled w/them and maybe made out a little and never called? jUST do this but go home w/ them and say I'll call you later and just be gone.

Like this one girl I didn't bang her but I let her slob my knob and told her to page me but as any true friend would do my friends said they didn't have it b/c I was done w/ her and just tried to leave on a good note. If I wanted to call her I could have got the number but this was a "one nighter" only

One nighters have all the thrill of meeting someone new and it is very lustful b/c thats all it is but it's a different type of sex not that "love" or caring about the person is bad either but it just has a different type of energy behind it and it is definetly an experience worth taking but use rubbers just in case

Originally posted by mrdick:

Well when mrdick comes to town you will be attracted to him sexually, have a great conversation BUT he will live too far away for a relationship. Perhaps this will be a perfect example of when and ahere to have a one or two night stand hehe

LOL... good point cwm38.gif

------------------

0612.jpg

AIM: dELERiUM 540

well, i think it depends on what type of person you are, do u get emotional or attached really easily. sex is a very emotional thing, depending on who u ask, i guess. for me a one night stand would be okay, but hopefully i don't fuck the doorman to a hot club, cuz either he'll always let u in or he won't. u gotta watch who u fuck, it can make or break u. spontaneous fucking..i don't know...is this with the same person, once a week? i guess, but sooner or later that gets boring and i think i'd want something more than just sex!! cwm38.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

Hey moonshine you and Dr. Dick wouldn't be a one nighter b/c you talk and may meet up again. Thats more of a friendly fuck b/c you seem to kind of be friends and will continue to. Not that there would be anything wrong w/ you 2 or maybe even more (you never know) banging hey thats a friendly fuck b/c you talk. A one night stand is you meet them and that night you bang em' cwm16.gif

LMAO!!!! what can i say dick? i love you!!

------------------

0612.jpg

do you ever regret having a one-nite stand?

------------------

0612.jpg

Respect, I think, is incredibly key in spontaneous sex/one night stands. You don't want to feel used, abused and thrown away...nor would I want to do that to someone I slept with.

Communication, mutual understand and respect is key. If those three are there, a one night stand (with someone you feel comfortable with the day after...if you can't sit across a table from them and enjoy their conversation and company, don't fuck em') can be incredibly fun, hell even educational because there is a lot less pressure. You can explore various sexual desires/thoughts/fantasies and just overall let loose far more easy than with someone you are building an emotional commitment with. (With that person, all those things hopefully...and should happen later.)

That's my humble opinion.

In a nut shell, under the right circumstances, safely, and with the right person...hell yes. Damn good time. Although, I'm not sure I wouldn't want a replay. It always gets better during round 2...so that may not necessarily count as a "one night" stand.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Regret a one night stand?? Not really just don't have one every week or anything it is a lot funner than @ round 2 b/c the whole thrill of a new person new ideas and exploring everything about that person. This week is my last Spring break ever & I'm going to try for a lot of one nighters and maybe a round 2 during the day. So what I got rubbers cwm1.gif So whats wrong with that Once you have banged enough people sex becomes insignificant to a person but the personality w/ the love is good but the others who cares love one and fuck em all!!!

You shouldn't regret a one night stand unless it's one of your FRIENDS SIGNIFICANT OTHERS other wise me and my boys have a thing called SHARE & SHARE ALIKE. But in all honesty everyone should have at least one one nighter!