Clubplanet Nightlife Community

florida residents free - sunday 3/25 - sander @ shine

Guest djjoncowan

Guest spinderella7713

i think this is def great stuff....BUT its going to be uncomfortably packed.....and waiting in line is the obvious

Guest Cosmigonon

Nice!!! Too bad I'll probably in a coma by then... :-\

sander...intimate venue... steve dash sound... good friends, good drinks, great tunes - hope you can gather the strength....

Shit, I'll try to make it then... :P:D

Guest RzO

wow.. def impressed .. my sunday was gonna be chilin mostly at beach plaza... guess ill be going to see sander as well. after...something diffrent after all the deep house/jackin house ill hear all week ;D

im going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by sunday my legs will be jello and my brain wont be too far off lol

no way blingster, u always try my boy! maybe this time u will see that the Sander is the best!!!!! (imo, obviously, a biased one at that, lol)

see everyone there at 10 pm sharp, trent and rene are amazing in their own right, this whole nite is always my fav every year!

yeah not a fan of sander we shall see. if im alive ill be there if im not there its cuz im doneeeeee lol

im starting tues nite going out.... lol im insane....

there it is! bling's obligatory "i'm not a fan of sander" remark that rears its ugly head in every sander thread

::)

as expected....lol...and i too am starting on tuesday nite as i do every year, so u dont get any sympathy there! as far as it being packed, it might be but getting there early would help, also the music will be played throughout the lounge and pool i hope so it shouldn't be too bad

Guest james stratus

Very cool Jon! I'll def be there even if only for a bit. Hell, I'll probably be there half the week ;D

Guest djjoncowan

man...i buy tickets for this and find out its free the next day.... mierda

use your tickets and ask any bouncer for me. I will buy you and your friends a round to make up for it... thanks for the support guys ;)

Guest Fuerte44

im going to hold you to that jon.....jk... ;) can effin wait to see sander in an intimate setting...

mike

Guest NicoleC

Am I the only guy seeing the irony that in Miami most "locals" don't have drivers licenses because they are here illegally!

Jon, you should add NJ/NYC to that list, if not you'll have 5 jewish guys and 1000000 latin fucks who should be deported.

Why is cr*p like this is tolerated on these message boards? I don't know this guy, and I usually try to ignore him rather then give him the attention he so obviously lacked as a child....but I would like to know if there is any reason there hasn't been justification to boot this guy.

Guest armand1210

freakin sweet ! Good looking out John ! I am in Kiev and just heard him play this past weekend. You guys are in for a treat he was laying some awesome tracks. :)

Guest RzO

Nothing listed on their website. How can I verify this information?

-jw

the person who made this thread owns the venue....id think thats good enuff wicky :)

c u there 8)

Guest tekniQz

Am I the only guy seeing the irony that in Miami most "locals" don't have drivers licenses because they are here illegally!

Jon, you should add NJ/NYC to that list, if not you'll have 5 jewish guys and 1000000 latin fucks who should be deported.

Why is cr*p like this is tolerated on these message boards? I don't know this guy, and I usually try to ignore him rather then give him the attention he so obviously lacked as a child....but I would like to know if there is any reason there hasn't been justification to boot this guy.

I normally dont always agree with what he says but i thought,that was f****ng hilarious.Because it has some truth to it. ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dancefloored

well arent I the dumbass that didnt read between the lines to find out that it was Floridians in before midnite! Dont see what would really alter things if it was FL DL alll night long? Anyway sorry Soozin for the txt :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

Wao they were charging $100 at the door by 2:30, lucklily after thinking bout itfor 2 minutes, the moment I decided I was gonna pay it, 1 second after that the guy in charge of the door told the guy at the rope to start cherging $50.

The music was fucking amazing, I think I heard Rene Amesz, and then Sander. It was freakingly unbelieavable hot, I only stayed cause the music was jut too damn good, but after an hour and a half I just couldn't take it anymore and left. I jus twonder why Sander doesn't play music like that in his compilations, I hope he does next time.