Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have morals, damn it!

starcapone

ok. this is my situation: this guy that i work with wants to go down on me. i've joked with him about this, but it's all jokes to me, but he's serious. all i can do is laugh. not every man/boy can have me, when will they realize this. he does tricks with his tongue...what should i do? cwm24.gif

looking for some fun?????????

Go for it, maybe he keeps saying it cause you won't let him! If you say yes he may run!

Play the game see what happens!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Hey Star - its not about Morals or no Morals. Its about comfort level with yourself and others and doing what you feel like. So if its only the thought of being a slut or immoral that is stopping you from enjoying a few tongue tricks then go for it.

But if you just don't feel like being eaten by this guy then don't do it smile.gif

I agree with the go with your gut approach. If you find the guy attractive and he's not psycho, why not get some action. You're both adults. It's your body--use it if you want to.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

he's a coworker!!!! don't even go there. tell him the game has gone too far and you're sorry but you've grown tired of it. you shouldn't have to tolerate this kind of pressure at work. tell him very firmly, politely and diplomatically and tell him that you mean it, and that you never wish to discuss it again. if he persists, then it's sexual harrassment. keep a record of what you say & when you say it.

damn i sound like a prude don't i! cwm27.gif