Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your First Time...????

Guest dabiatchka

Guest dabiatchka

Ok I'd love to here some stories of everyones first time. How old were you? How old was your partner? Was it horrible? Was it amazing? Were you drunk..on drugs...or in love?

in love. i had had a crush on him since i was nine years old. finally when we both reached puberty, me thirteen, him fourteeen, he started to notice me. i remember our first kiss...i had my hair in braids and was wearing a red & white striped shirt. we were bf & gf for a year before we finally did it...middle of a hot summer day, in his mother's bed, she was at work...we were right in the middle of it, and the phone rang, and it was some neighbor lady asking him if he would mow her lawn!!!

my first time was in the middle of my bedroom floor, when me and this girl were 14 yrs old. Candyman "Knocking the Boots" was on the radio, i busted it before the song was over. What a feeling of the first penetration! (I have since been able to prolong sex, luckily, ha!) after we were done we quickly got out the room. I then went to my grandmother's for dinner. Upon returning my mother discovered this poor young ladie's cherry, on my floor. I don't know how i missed it before we left. I quickly explained I had a bloody nose while napping, she believed me. I proceeded to have sex with this girl and some of her friends and my friends enjoyed her and her friends. Those were some fun times hangin with that group of people! Ahhh, being a teenager.

It was NYE '85. I was 15, she was 18. We were at a NYE party. We went into a room no one else was in and turned on New Year's Rockin' Eve. We started to get it on a little before the ball dropped and were fully in the act when the ball dropped. What a great NYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm32.gifcwm35.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

unfortunately my first time was not a very memorable one. i was 14 and thought i was "in love" with my bf at the time. Looking back on it he was on of the biggest players that i knew, but being the dumb teenager that i was - i refused to believe that he was playing me (which in fact he was - majorly!). He wasn't a virgin, but my two best-friends and i were - so we all got really drunk one night and decided to lose our virginities. (what stupid idea, but i guess thats what u do at that age) So we ended up having sex on my best-friends Alex's couch while Alex and my other best friend Danielle slept together. As one would except the sex SUCKED!! even to an unexperienced teen i knew that sex could and should be a whole lot better than it was. He turned out to be a minute-man. frown.gif after that he didn't talk to me for about two months - what an asshole and he still is. To this day he's a cheating bastard that doesn't kno how to keep his dick in his pants ::sorry had to vent a little:: cwm43.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

I was 17 she was 21...was prom night and i didnt feel like goin to prom so we got a hotel and went at it. I lasted like 2 hours (no lie) my first time but when i came i came with some force. We went at it a few times that night..man she taught me a lot.

cwm12.gif

Okay, I'm glad to hear that everybody else was so young their first time, at least I don't feel like such a slut now! LOL!

I was 14. I didn't realize it until too late but I was totally and hopelessly in love. He on the other hand was merely an 18 year old virgin looking to change that. It was also the first time I smoked weed, but I didn't actually get stoned.

I don't remember the actualy experience too clearly, just that it was painful. The one detail that sticks out most in my mind is his blanket... you know how, if you spill liquid on a blanket, it spreads out? Well there was a circle of bright red blood on his lime green blanket.

Well, he dumped me shortly afterwards and I was destroyed for months and months. A mutual friend saw him a few years ago and apparently he was a total alcoholic living off of some woman. So I guess he got his just desserts in the end.

3 months or so after my 18th birthday.Was on a show, and for the first time was asked to "chill with the band", so smoked up at the hotel but before, I let him have it.Talked to him once after that, and he just emailed me the other day.I don't regret it, I guess b/c he was famous.And that is just a thrill for me. cwm12.gif

Originally posted by dragonfly:

3 months or so after my 18th birthday.Was on a show, and for the first time was asked to "chill with the band", so smoked up at the hotel but before, I let him have it.Talked to him once after that, and he just emailed me the other day.I don't regret it, I guess b/c he was famous.And that is just a thrill for me. cwm12.gif

what band? its cool if you dont want to tell me who the person is

update ---- tomorrow will be my first time!!! oh yeah, im 17 and a guy and it will be with my girlfriend and i dont plan on being drunk or high or anything....sooo ill let everyone know how it goes

------------------

01200110.jpg

guess what???? i had sex for the first time today....im not sure how long it lasted, it was 10 songs i know that cuz it was track 4 when we started and 15 when we were done. yeah i didnt expect much for my first time, but my girlfriend had 2 orgasms so i guess it was good.

------------------

01200110.jpg

hmm my first time i was 15 (superbowl sunday 96) he was 20.. i liked him ohhhhh so much.. i was drunk.. had about 7 or 8 shots of segrams 7 and a few 7&7's.. it actually didn't hurt at all.. i only blead a lil... and i remember screaming deeper harder the whole time..

Whats funny is about 2 yrs ago i seen him again for the first time sence then.. i made him believe he was gettin it again.. (lost like 30lbs sence he seen me last) i told him i was going to the bathroom.. and to be waiting with no clothes on.. so i go to the bathroom come back out.. and hes standing hard in the middle of the room.. (2" pop cock) so i laugh in his face ask him if he actually thinks i'm gonna fuck him with that lil thing.. and walk out of the house..

GREAT MOMENT.. considering when i lost my virginity to him he didn't tell me he had a gf, he told me he wanted me as his gf.. and he told my whole school how i lost my virginity to him.. so i got my just deserts in the long run!

XOXOXO MWWWAHZ

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net