Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Realtime WMC Thread.......

Guest Diaga

Howells @ Pawn Shop .... Amazing !!! 60 % of the crowd was from out of town, great job from MADE. Too bad i had to leave early.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Last night turned out to be quite good, though it got off to kind of a slow start. Tried to get into the Scion event after work, but it was too late. Damn work.

So we went to have dinner at Lucky Strike, where they were doing the UNICEF fundraising event. Turns out LS is a *great* place to eat. Prices were good, portions were LARGE, and the food was good. We also managed to snag 2 *VIP* tickets to ULTRA for $400 total in the silent auction. Great deal and supports a good cause.

Then we rolled by Beach Plaza, they were giving hassles at the door, so we were like F.U. Wandered by Victor, but the line was insane (of course). So, we were just going to head to Chesterfield for a bit and then head home. But as we wandered by Clevelander we noticed that Donald Glaude was still playing. We had originally been told on the phone that there was a decent cover for this, so weren't planning on going. But there wasn't a line, so Annette checked with the door guy, and sure enough, no cover! So we went on in and got to see DG up close. It was fucking AWESOME! He rocked the FUCK out of that place. Every time I see this guy, I am reminded of what real music sounds like.

Then we finally got to Chesterfield and hung around with the peeps for a bit. That was cool. Jimmy T throwing some nice stuff. Then home to bed. Tonight is going to be INSANE. Pics soon (see, I'm already behind).

Guest Civs

wednesday:BBq @ The penthouse at The Raleigh was awesome. great food and great djs. going to it again today to get me some lunch. Mis sKittin was awesome at the miami beach resort and spa. and the open bar was a nice treat. so far haven't bought a single drink. have been fortunate with the parties having open bar.

powkitt3.jpg

Guest 0crystal0

sander van dorn @ the 5th. Edgar V was on before him and he was bangin' left before sander to see danny howells. after danny stopped by PS14 for what seemed like a tampa reunion :)

Guest coach

wednesday:BBq @ The penthouse at The Raleigh was awesome. great food and great djs. going to it again today to get me some lunch. Mis sKittin was awesome at the miami beach resort and spa. and the open bar was a nice treat. so far haven't bought a single drink. have been fortunate with the parties having open bar.

SHUT UP! Some of us are working, yo!

Guest pizzacheaze

got to howells at just gone midnight, was very full. great crowd, stayed till closing around 9am then took a nap. Been on the james and nic boat today, music was awesome.

Guest Diaga

Few THoughts of tonight's events.

Cloude Von Stroke opening for Booka Shade (oh yeah live) Miss Kitten "being to cool " a chic called Heidi blowing Studio A apart. Orue running for cover and drinking water what was that about, Chibale dancing for about 5 seconds. Boris eatin my Chili's left over and a few beers with friends, next.

Guest coach

Can barely remember last night. Um, started at Bebe for a nice early evening opener. Went to Raliegh for Cielo, very nice. Hung around Sagamore for a while, but they were taking forever to get the party started and we were not feeling the hip hop filler shit they were playing (at an electro party, no less), so we bailed and went to the night tennis thing. That was pretty cool.

Guest ramon

got to howells at just gone midnight, was very full. great crowd, stayed till closing around 9am then took a nap. Been on the james and nic boat today, music was awesome.

the boat was fuckin amazing.

Guest ramon

i don't think anything will compare to what minus was last night.

i don't think i hear a bad record all night .. and everyone brought their A game.

marc houle was soooo good as was clark and troy played the best ive ever heard him last but not least mr beyer was just smashing it .. can't wait to see him in the main room on sunday.

today , remix hotel , michael louis + leftroom @ auralusion , hallucination, the fifth , amonly

Guest deprivation

Sasha & Digweed @ Mansion last night was great. Sasha especially kicked ass. Best set I've seen from him in a long time or ever.

Guest drstrangelove

walking out the door as we speak got a 5-6 hour drive ahead. didnt think i was going to make it to this years festivities but i am excited and i have thank the hotel rooms god for his good graces.

strangelove

-doc

see you all in a few ;)

Guest XHF037

i don't think anything will compare to what minus was last night.

i don't think i hear a bad record all night .. and everyone brought their A game.

marc houle was soooo good as was clark and troy played the best ive ever heard him last but not least mr beyer was just smashing it .. can't wait to see him in the main room on sunday.

Shit was insane, agreed with not hearing a single bad record.Sunday School should be the same or better !

Guest mp3some

Real time live from an A319 en route to MIA.

Can't wait to get back to the madness. ;D

See you out tonight!!

.-

Guest Fez

JP @ SPACE was outta hand, wow...and i thought this was the worst conferece ever...

tonite @ redbar gallery-->Denny Tsettos

then AM Only ;)

Guest maru37

Not sure if anyone was at Set last night for the Bullitt mixer but it was legendary. Awesome venue, great crowd, staff was amazing, and did I mention the music? Cedric, Ali, and Sharam switching off and blowing people's minds...

Guest drstrangelove

i am awake in miami and across the street is viajantes 24 hour cuban food outside our door is the wonderful remix hotel!!! Last nigt was amazing as we drove down I-95 we listend to Ken Ishii's new album Sunriser and it was just what we needed to hear as we peddled down the coast of florida. then we got to my in laws and they had made me an early birthday cake ;) we checked in about midnight and got our booties down the marlin where Sychophantic Slags (mr. c and adultnapper) had started to play. They about blew our minds man they also dropped the new audion track which made me smile. Mr C. and Adultnapper where just having too good a time as was our gracious host DJ Three, you evening got a personal greeting as you came in from DJ Monk. Gotta love the hallucination folk. The Radio Slave came on and got gritty with his own styke of minimal electro funk. The place was sweatin with folks but it was a really good vibe. Much fun for evening one in our weekend visit. So today we get see our boy DJ Stryke, we get to tool around the national hotel playing with all the latest tech gear and maybe take a spin down to diesel and check out spectrals ryan elliot. good times

PICT0059.JPG