Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC and your job

Guest JMT

Guest coach

I didn't take off this year. I might next year, depending on the parties. I'll just tell them, "I'm going to WMC."

Guest LeVeL

I took Thursday and Friday off as vacation days and I told my bosses that I would go to DisneyWorld with my family that way, they cant call me with anything that is work related, since I am ON -Call all the time, if I would of told them that I would remain in Miami, I would of gotten harassed by work all weekend and even on my off days.

So thank god for the Magic Kingdom ;D ;)

Guest 4040

I didn't take any days off this year. I was hurting the next day after get physical. I think I might have retire my jersey after this year.

Guest clubchicky

i work nights....but had to request off like 6 months in advance and tell me boss I would work all the holidays coming up haha

Guest spinderella7713

took thursday off (scheduled it about a month ago) then realized how much money i could potentially have lost and came in anyway (half day) was 2 hrs late on friday....lol

Guest ezgoing74

I worked everyday including saturday half day. 1 to 2 hours of sleep. Sunday I stay home and today I'm fresh.

Guest 0crystal0

took thurs, friday and today off. told them i was going on spring break

they said just come back in one piece !

Guest Seb

I did Wed - Mon, everybody at work knows I dj so I don't really have to explain anything, although I do have to answer a lot of retarded questions.

Guest skywalker01

half day wed - drove down that day - off thurs - tues.

back home with one day to recover from vacation and then back to life, back to reality

Guest addictedtospace

Arrived at Space Friday night and did not physically leave until Monday afternoon :o. Also worked Wednesday and Thursday night. I was on vacation from my day job so no problem there. Good thing conference was only 5 nights this year for us.