Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** ATTN: Club NYC Bisexual Chicks!!!

beautious1

Hello? Are you ladies out there?

I posted about a meetup for us on the New York board, but no one seems to be interested.

Please reply and let me know if you girls want to get together for a meetup, to talk, share stories, drink, and basically become friends.....

You know how hard it is to meet ppl like us!

Serious responses please, and no drama--No boys either.... strictly girls!

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

i'd like to go to a meet-up, but i think i would rather meet everyone at a meet up, bi-sexual or not, female or male...there are a lot of interesting people on this board that i would love the know...and not just for sexual reasons!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

i'd like to go to a meet-up, but i think i would rather meet everyone at a meet up, bi-sexual or not, female or male...there are a lot of interesting people on this board that i would love the know...and not just for sexual reasons!!!

I don't mean to organize a meet-up for sexual reasons... just for the simple reason to meet others like us. I'm not into "hooking up" with strangers over the internet! I think I do alright my own.

My one goal is to design a meetup, where we don't have to guess who is or isn't bi...

If you want to go to a meet-up to meet EVERYONE on the board, by all means do so...

cwm38.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

Originally posted by beautious1:

I don't mean to organize a meet-up for sexual reasons... just for the simple reason to meet others like us. I'm not into "hooking up" with strangers over the internet! I think I do alright my own.

My one goal is to design a meetup, where we don't have to guess who is or isn't bi...

If you want to go to a meet-up to meet EVERYONE on the board, by all means do so...

cwm38.gif

that was not a personal attack on your post...my point was that yes, i would like to have a meet up, but i, personally, would rather do a meet with everyone, because there are so many interesting people on this board...and as far as having to guess about bi-sexuality, i don't think that would be a problem, most of us would just come right out and tell ya! also, i never meant to imply your meet up was for sexual reasons, i guess that came off the wrong way

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Personally I would LOVE to meet all u guys and gals especially certain gals....so whenever u guys set this up Please Let Me KNow!!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm24.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Im down to go ... but just to go meet the other bi sexual chicks on here.

I think it be cool~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

COOL!!! I'm glad to see some of you are interested. I think we should keep the details of the meetup private, to discourage party crashers! Lets stick to e-mails and pm's to decide the time and location!!!

OOO I'm excited! I hope we can all meet up and have a great time!!!!

btw- which day of the week do you guys suggest? I suggest a thursday like maybe 2 weeks from now?

let me know--P.L.U.R cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

what's da deal.. why keep it in private... i'm saying; i know a couple of friends, bi-gurlz that live in by my area; they are very outgoing and mad awesome; italians,, pm if you want their e-mail or something

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

all I want is a few 8x10 glossies from the even? Is that so wrong?

well.. good ol nik was gonna set up a webcast for you baby.. but.. if 8x10s are good enough, then GReAT! =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by beautious1:

No boys either.... strictly girls!

that is some bullshit ... i;m sick of bi chicks that say NO GUYS ... ok if ur not down with guys ,,. news flash ur not bi ... either come to terms with being lesbo or welcome the boys along ... what are we some kind of anti-bi-chicks shit !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

that is some bullshit ... i;m sick of bi chicks that say NO GUYS ... ok if ur not down with guys ,,. news flash ur not bi ... either come to terms with being lesbo or welcome the boys along ... what are we some kind of anti-bi-chicks shit !

Joey--Don't be silly! I just think all of us girls should meet eachother so we can maybe eventually become friends... You can go to any club or bar and hook up with anyone you want, it's a little bit harder than that for us... Don't hate! I love the dick and always will--- but I like a hot girly once in a while too!!!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

Joey is just being silly.

Of course you are allowed to just meet the girls though to say it is just to be friends is not accurate. Otherwise youwould invite he boys. What you want is to meet other bi-girls to check outthe merchandise, flirt and see what happens. Which is perfect because there will be no pressure and if no one is attracted you can at least meet other bi-girls, swap info. about where you go out, and m,aybe find partners-in-crime to go to lesbo. bars and elsewhere to pick-up together. So hey, if you don'tinvite the boys then itis all about sex - directly or indirectly. But heh, I'm all for it as long as Nikki doesn't forget my glossies!

OOOOOOOOO. count me in!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by mrdick:

Joey is just being silly.

Of course you are allowed to just meet the girls though to say it is just to be friends is not accurate. Otherwise youwould invite he boys. What you want is to meet other bi-girls to check outthe merchandise, flirt and see what happens. Which is perfect because there will be no pressure and if no one is attracted you can at least meet other bi-girls, swap info. about where you go out, and m,aybe find partners-in-crime to go to lesbo. bars and elsewhere to pick-up together. So hey, if you don'tinvite the boys then itis all about sex - directly or indirectly. But heh, I'm all for it as long as Nikki doesn't forget my glossies!

O.K. O.K... Maybe you're just a little right... wink.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

Damn it! From the title of your topic I thought you where ADVERTISING Bisexual girls.

This is no good. Just a bunch of carpet munchers wanting to hang out to discuss carpet munching....mugwump is very dissapointed indeed. (crosses arms, pout-pout)