Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiësto buys a place in Miami....

Guest pod

Guest pod

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2007/04/can_i_borrow_so.html

Enough to warrant a mention in Lesley's normally more celeb-oriented blog.

Over the past year or so, I've noticed many luminaries of the dance music world buying or renting places, big and small, in this area.

Now, Tijs has enough cash to do what he wants, but getting a place would imply spending more than a few days a year here.

Now, being Miami's a vacation spot, I wouldn't think it would imply more Tiësto sets.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

Old news....he's already been seen at one of my aquaintences studios here....look out for a latin collaboration from Tiesto and a major swing in his style.

He will also cameo from time to time for fun....

Guest frankthetank

latin collaboration and new change for tiesto... omg i might want to hear this :o

He is due a change in style. Maybe a few years overdue.

Guest tekniQz

Wouldn't mind seeing agian @ Space or maybe @ Cameo. Just don't have it in me to check him out @ mansion.

I think we can all just dream about that one.Those would be the only venues where he would be forcd to stray away from his commercial garbage he's playing now.

Guest RzO

rzo will be ecstatic

that video is hilarious

now you and I can really start stalking him for real! lol :D

and wondering if his headphones really work with those mixes

Guest JustDade

when he spun at karu it was a much different sound.

When he first approached us about doing the afterhours thing at Y, (Karu), he said that he wanted to play for fun and was going to play a house set. It really was a lot of fun and people freaked out when he didn't play Trance. The guy is really a lot more versitile than I gave him credit for.

Guest 4040

In an interview he said in his travels to South America he has grown to appreciate house music. For this reason he starting to diversify or he's tired of people ripping on him for spinnig trance.

Guest Mattivi

rzo will be ecstatic

that video is hilarious

now you and I can really start stalking him for real! lol :D

and wondering if his headphones really work with those mixes

Rzo inform everybody of one of your favorite sets ever from Space. ;D

Guest ramon

when he spun at karu it was a much different sound.

When he first approached us about doing the afterhours thing at Y, (Karu), he said that he wanted to play for fun and was going to play a house set. It really was a lot of fun and people freaked out when he didn't play Trance. The guy is really a lot more versitile than I gave him credit for.

I've seen that through his compilations he's been pulling out stuff from Rheinard Voight and Whignomy Brothers and probably opened up Kompakt to a whole other group of people that otherwise may have not been exposed to it.

Guest pod

I actually remember 3 years ago or so, he was at Space, I was snapping an image of him, and he randomly asked me if I liked this one track, and I did, turns out it was a James Holden production.

Guest ramon

I actually remember 3 years ago or so, he was at Space, I was snapping an image of him, and he randomly asked me if I liked this one track, and I did, turns out it was a James Holden production.

holden - nothing (returning to 93 mix) ? he rinsed that!