Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guidos.

Guest pod

Guest Buck White

lmao. I asked someone to post this a while ago cuz I couldnt remember which thread it was in. ;D Damn I miss the Sound Factory.

Guest RzO

everytime this video is posted i laugh at it, its great

the commentary is the best, a few "normal" folks probably from wisconsin wondering wtf they are watching from there hotel, of course they must be on drugs! lol

guidos love em or hate em, are full force when it comes to edm, im cool with anybody who gets down but they can be a bit too much more often than not, especially around one's girlfriend, every wmc i get to witness the fun, its a hoot im small doses

Guest Buck White

everytime this video is posted i laugh at it, its great

the commentary is the best, a few "normal" folks probably from wisconsin wondering wtf they are watching from there hotel

im cool with anybody who gets down but they can be a bit too much more often than not, especially around one's girlfriend

Guest Fernando A

Video of the year. Honestly, I think the girl was a little more embarassing than the guy...that was a really sweet breakdancing move she busted out.

Guest RzO

sometimes I am just plain embarrassed of my nationality...haha :o

its better when u r Italian, thats why i can laugh at it even harder, cause that shit has nothing to do with being Italian, and alot to do with being a retard. either way its funny to watch!

Guest clubchicky

sometimes I am just plain embarrassed of my nationality...haha :o

its better when u r Italian, thats why i can laugh at it even harder, cause that shit has nothing to do with being Italian, and alot to do with being a retard. either way its funny to watch!

ummm you're right is has nothing to do with being Italian...but I am Italian and I have seen alot of guys act this way...maybe it is just New York Italians hehe