Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls...does it turn you on to see a guy w/o a shirt in a club?

nycvoyeur

Originally posted by nycvoyeur:

Hey girls, I like to show off my hot body at a club. Is it a turn-on for you when a guy with a worked-out body goes w/o a shirt?

I love to see a nice body, just as long as your not walking past mirrors and flexing!!!....got a pic?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i notice a lot of that when i visit ny. wtf is that? i don't like sweaty, shirtless men all around me. well...being that i'm a man...that doesn't appeal to me. but to the women...is that a turn on?

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

i notice a lot of that when i visit ny. wtf is that? i don't like sweaty, shirtless men all around me. well...being that i'm a man...that doesn't appeal to me. but to the women...is that a turn on?

It depends what the guy is doing...if he walking around "carrying suitcases" and flexing and being all hard, then I think he looks like a tool...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

what do you mean by stubbly?

Asin either wax properly and regularly or leave the hair or shave that day. But don't go shirtless like a week after shaving the chest? Is that what you girls mean?

Me I always go shirtless but I am not some hugeguy or nothing. I really just feel that in life, whenever you get an opportunity to remove clothes in public you should take it smile.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

what do you mean by stubbly?

Well, I think most women have been a victim of the "stubbly shirtless guy" - the one who hasn't shaved his chest in a few days (or whatever). That shit HURTS when they brush up against you! Sleek is good! ;-)

[This message has been edited by sungoddess (edited 03-14-2001).]

It certainly doesn't turn me on but it doesn't turn me off either... in other words, if it looks like you were dancing all night and got all hot and sweaty, then yeah, by all means, feel free to remove your shirt. There have certainly been nights when I wished I could remove all articles on my top. However, I think it looks plain silly when the shirt is removed for the simple reason of showing off... IMO anyway.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Like I said, it's just my opinion... I personally am a big fan of raver boys; I'd much rather see a guy who shows off his body through his dance moves than simply by being half-naked.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg