Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rudnick takes over Vice on Fridays...

V. Barbarino

Guest bassdropper

wow thanx, i was thinking plates on a stick, now who doesnt wanna be a f'in a hole, and please tell me what kind of music does rudnick play?

Guest bassdropper

ya know dude,all i asked was what does he spin, i gave you no reason to be a jerk to me. you posted the flier not i. wether you are promoting for this person or not its not cool.

ya know dude,all i asked was what does he spin, i gave you no reason to be a jerk to me. you posted the flier not i. wether you are promoting for this person or not its not cool.

listen ass clown, anyone who ends their sentence with "yo" deserves to be treated like an ass clown.

Guest bassdropper

dude chill out, if that really bothered you, say something send me a private email, instead of just being a jerk, and none of this would have happened, we, well i am on this borad becasuse i dig i dance, didnt want to offend anyone, if i did i apologize. P

dude chill out, if that really bothered you, say something send me a private email, instead of just being a jerk, and none of this would have happened, we, well i am on this borad becasuse i dig i dance, didnt want to offend anyone, if i did i apologize. P

don't let it happen again. The last time someone pissed me off, I banned them from Space, Crobar and Mansion.. Yes, I roll deep...

Guest bassdropper

lol thats great cause i cant stand space, mansion's drink prices are way too high and crobar i can give or take never really made an impression on me. but if we ever do meet at one of those places or anywhere else the first beer is on me. P