Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New CJ T-Shirt Vote.

Guest pod

Should we do them?  

1. 1. Should we do them?

Guest pod

Exactly, why complicate things? Everyone seemed to want one in the other thread, I just needed a count of who wanted them.

RzO, we should have some designs up in the next 2 weeks. Both our designers are slammed right now and I can't pull them off the current project.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest barstar diana

OK, we'll hash out the design later, but if you're interested, click the vote button.

Again, I have to seek approval from the powers that be to do this, but if you guys are interested, please click the vote button so I can bolster my case.

case bolstered

Guest pod

El Presidente already signed off on the project. Expect some designs to vote on in about 2 weeks.

Guest coach
In keeping with the overall ethos of CJ though, I'd like to do something a little cooler than just an american apparel tee with our logo slapped on.

Members Only jackets.

Guest swank
In keeping with the overall ethos of CJ though, I'd like to do something a little cooler than just an american apparel tee with our logo slapped on.

Members Only jackets.

DEVOesque jump suits

Guest bassdropper

I know a surefire way for all cooljunkie peeps to recognize each other with shirts that say "pod is a dick"

just joking pod, but ya have to admit it is funny. Peter

Guest pod

I'd vote for it 100% if we were actually considering putting a slogan on it.

Any publicity is good publicity. Every time I ban someone, my GoogleFight ranking goes up.

Guest RzO

RzO, we should have some designs up in the next 2 weeks. Both our designers are slammed right now and I can't pull them off the current project.

sweet! 8)

Guest eroc0411

OK, we'll hash out the design later, but if you're interested, click the vote button.

Again, I have to seek approval from the powers that be to do this, but if you guys are interested, please click the vote button so I can bolster my case.

i vote YES! but what ever shirt style u decide, just make sure its yello :) like the smily color... re-member hi-lighters r yellow 4 a reason (+ it's unisex)... its subliminal!! Haha im sure erick morillo would be HAPPY 2 sponsor it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nefarious Girl

YES -

....I would like a tank top of cooljunkie but with the logo on the back top....cute, fem and perfect when I support the site this summer. Front nothing. And of course....in black.

thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pod

Designer will be finishing the designs this week. It would have been earlier, but a rush-rush thing for a big outside client came up.

Guest pod

At this point, we'll potentially have a few for sale.

Bear in mind, these'll be more up-market styled shirts. Think more along the lines of one of those Christian Audiger tees, than just an American Apparel one with the logo stamped on it.