Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im in the mood to...

clubkat

10 hours to my familie's ski chalet beside a big mountain in Quebec. 2 Big stone fire places. ONe in the living room with cold wood floors and warm throw rugs. And a smaller one in the basement room with wall to wall carpet smile.gif

But maybe we should start in the Jacuzzi and the sauna with a joint and some wine.

And then throw our naked bodies down on the rug in front of the fireplace smile.gif I am so inviting people up for a party in the Summer.

MrDick's Harem....Membership has its privaleges

Originally posted by mrdick:

10 hours to my familie's ski chalet beside a big mountain in Quebec. 2 Big stone fire places. ONe in the living room with cold wood floors and warm throw rugs. And a smaller one in the basement room with wall to wall carpet smile.gif

But maybe we should start in the Jacuzzi and the sauna with a joint and some wine.

And then throw our naked bodies down on the rug in front of the fireplace smile.gif I am so inviting people up for a party in the Summer.

MrDick's Harem....Membership has its privaleges

what are the requirements for the membership and what is the fee?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

i know that you must love men as well as women to be in this harem but.....that's not my thing frown.gif *unfortunately 4 me*

on the other hand....i would love to be an unregistered female cwm1.gif and still do/have done wonderful things to you/myself Mr.Dick cwm4.gif

If that is allowed of course?? cwm13.gif

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif

While bi-sexuality is a must for full membership MrDick is always happy to hand out a few "honorary" memberships to especially frisky felines smile.gif After all, with all of the girls taking care of each others needs MrDick might find himself with a little free time to pursue a few extra-curricular endeavours smile.gif

Not to mention the fact that MrDick has always had a soft spot for "pussy"cats *Growl!*

Originally posted by mrdick:

While bi-sexuality is a must for full membership MrDick is always happy to hand out a few "honorary" memberships to especially frisky felines smile.gif After all, with all of the girls taking care of each others needs MrDick might find himself with a little free time to pursue a few extra-curricular endeavours smile.gif

Not to mention the fact that MrDick has always had a soft spot for "pussy"cats *Growl!*

am i a member?

cwm38.gif if not sign me up cwm32.gif

------------------

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Starcapone,

While the final decision is MrDick's, he is not silly enough to attend to the affairs of state personally. He has far better things to do like eat pussy and get his cock waxed. Besides, the ladies are so much smarter and tougher than me so why not let them run things?

Basically, for "honorary" or temporary memberships you just have to make MrDick hard. But for full membership there are selection criteria and an application process devised by the ladies. See the post "Harem Application" by CMB smile.gif

Essentially one lady has to sponsor you, and then two or more have to check out the merchandise during an elaborate initiation process. Finally there is a probationary period where the slightest vilation of the rules of conduct will result in swift and stern discipline. If a candidate succeeds in meeting all of these requiremens the final seal of approval is to be baptised by MrDick's "Holy Water".

MrDick, for one thinks that Starcapone would make a great member smile.gif Find the application and send it to one of the girls hehe

Originally posted by clubkat:

make passionate, steamy *looove* in front of a fireplace on a cold, stormy night. cwm38.gif

Its cold.

Its stormy.

Any one got a fireplace?

cwm12.gif

hey cat, can I just pop in a video of a fireplace? and it is MAD cold in my basement.

I didnt forget about the incents either

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by clubkat:

what about the storm?? cwm13.gif

Or will the tape provide fireplace and stormy weather?

Girl, the *bed* will rock like the storm in Wizard of Oz.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com

just got my new apt recently...and incidently I have a fireplace in my bedroom.... smile.gif

unfortunately it is closed off.....but we can use our imagination anyway, right??????

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Thanx sweetie.......

I havent posted a pic in a while..how do yo u remember what my eyes look like?????? Forget that, Ill just take it as a compliment..... cwm1.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY