Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoaaa....girls looking for a bigger boob look?

xxallottaxx

I wanted to try one out, but you know what the guys will say FALSE advertising!

But if you say it's worth it I'll give it a try!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

I just purchased the water bra at victorias secret. I look like i went up almost two sizes..and they are comfortable. Better then the miracle bra...check it out. $50.00 but worth it.

Susie cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Ive wanted to get my boobs done for the longest time but I really scared about the dangers..so I might have to check this out...

Thanks

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by glowgirl:

I wanted to try one out, but you know what the guys will say FALSE advertising!

Most of the time guys don't even realize when they're padded or pushed up... I always have to point it out to my boyfriend... It's so obvious to women but guys can be very clueless...

I'll wait for the sale ($50 is a little steep) but I've tried one on and let me tell you, this is what I WISH nature had given me!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by peache5030:

Ive wanted to get my boobs done for the longest time but I really scared about the dangers..so I might have to check this out...

Thanks

did u see that mtv report on boob jobs. that's scary .. don't get it done. i don't need that type of surgery, but even if i did, it's not worth it. i mean u can and will do whatever u want, but that's just my $1.50..lmao..my mind is worth more than .2

cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

I had a surgery two years ago 1998 for take some of my breas they were so big and it was causing me problems in my back so I took one size from D iam C now and I LOVE THEMMMM

it was hard the operation but now I have to say THANK GOD I DID IT

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by starcapone:

did u see that mtv report on boob jobs. that's scary .. don't get it done. i don't need that type of surgery, but even if i did, it's not worth it. i mean u can and will do whatever u want, but that's just my $1.50..lmao..my mind is worth more than .2

cwm38.gif

I dont really NEED it..actually my boobs are kinda nice..lol but I do wish they were bigger sooo this bra might be useful...i have to go check out this bra..there is a V.S. right downstairs from my job...be back..ill let you know how it goes...

your mind is def. worth more then .2 cents....LMAO

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..