Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo is closing dammit!! (Old "Deep Thoughts by DT")

Guest bootstah

Guest coach

Don't take it personal PPL. He's not been shady just fierce.......................... Everything he says is true. Miami house scene is not what it use to be. Miami & Miami beach is ghettooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Time. By the way great set at Cielo

So where do you hang out, FTL?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRTAZZZ

Sure if you think so . . . . . . . . . . . lol

Don't take it personal PPL. He's not been shady just fierce.......................... Everything he says is true. Miami house scene is not what it use to be. Miami & Miami beach is ghettooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Time. By the way great set at Cielo

So where do you hang out, FTL?

Guest PRTAZZZ

I live and work here. I don't take it personal.

Well, in a way I think people had a right to, since it was commentary on where they live and like to spend time.

Guest pod

I live and work here. I don't take it personal.

I'm not saying you had to. However, some people did, and that's the way the ball bounces.

Guest pod

posted by my Greek friend who can't post here....regarding DT post.......

Fixed that for ya.

Tell him he has his head up his ass. Or someone else's.

Guest RzO

it gets better! :o

seriously at work today i didn't get much done, the traffic on this site has got to be at a high point 8)

Guest pod

Seriously though, it is funny when I see people espousing the virtues that house music supposedly conveys of unity and respect, and I barely see the first one and none of the second one.

Guest mr.miami

So I left space around 12:15 cus I was tired and in no mood to play bumper cars. At that time I did not see Twilo open. Also the parking lot where they dont allow anyone to park next to the building was charging to park there. I also noticed the mint color on the old sound factory building and all i can say is wtf is up with that. ;D

Guest bootstah

haha this is too funny. seriously i know everyone loves Miaimi but I feel like it's very sugarcoated as to what is going on in the clubbing world in Miami and how things are done I've watched this from behind the scenes but what people dont know wont hurt them right? Anyway. let's keep bringing more variety and keep an open mind that's what makes thing more interesing. Big massive props in the industry to Major, Jon Cowan, Biz, Dave Grutman, Dade, Stryke, The Sobe Beats Crew and everyone who makes a party feel like a place of welcome now matter who you are.

If I forgot any of you Im sorry but you know there are plenty of you trying to make a difference.

8)

Guest mr.miami

Ok I spoke with a friend that used to work at Twilo and he told me Twilo closed down. So I don't really understand why there is a discrepancy about it and I'm just gonna say had some fun times there and once everything gets straightened out over there if the place does intend on reopening I'll be glad to drop in for a visit.