Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok ladies back to oral sex...

back2basics-

Ok when a man or woman for that matter is giving you head...

Do you like your lips teased with the tip of the tong slowley before diving in for the kill...

If so how long? I know there is no set time, but do you like him to prolong the tease or does that get too sensative.

Usally the lips will swell quiet big and i will always hold off until the get as big as they are going. Because part of the fun of teasing is not to let the woman be in that much control of the situation.

Don't know what's wrong with me but i don't spend enough time on the sex board.. us Brits don't liek talking about it..

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

IMO, the more build up the better. Licking and sucking a little, a little teasing can go along way...I do the same when I give head to a guy, I don't just go right into deep throat...You gotta build up to the good stuff!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

IMO, the more build up the better. Licking and sucking a little, a little teasing can go along way...I do the same when I give head to a guy, I don't just go right into deep throat...You gotta build up to the good stuff!!!!

And as always, WELL SAID!! cwm38.gif

Hey B2B, welcome to the dark side! You def should join us here more often... never hurts to welcome another hottie into the fray...

Anyways, to answer your question... tease, tease, tease, as much as possible... no, it will not get too sensitive. If anything, it will be the opposite- if you have teased for too long (but that's not very likely) it will become a little LESS sensitive. If your girl looks like she's getting a little bored... then it's time to DIVE IN!

Even better... go back and forth between the lips and the clit... trust me your girlie will thank you for it.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Hey B2B, welcome to the dark side! You def should join us here more often... never hurts to welcome another hottie into the fray...

Anyways, to answer your question... tease, tease, tease, as much as possible... no, it will not get too sensitive. If anything, it will be the opposite- if you have teased for too long (but that's not very likely) it will become a little LESS sensitive. If your girl looks like she's getting a little bored... then it's time to DIVE IN!

Even better... go back and forth between the lips and the clit... trust me your girlie will thank you for it.

Yeah variety is the spice of life, so it doesn't help to dip in to the sex board once and a while smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

oooo, I love it when im yearning to have a few fingers inside me and they just do anything but....first playing with my lips, then teasing my clit (all the while sucking on everything else)....then they move in for the kill cwm23.gifcwm12.gifcwm23.gif

the greatest thrill!! cwm32.gif

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

Originally posted by clubkat:

oooo, I love it when im yearning to have a few fingers inside me and they just do anything but....first playing with my lips, then teasing my clit (all the while sucking on everything else)....then they move in for the kill cwm23.gifcwm12.gifcwm23.gif

the greatest thrill!! cwm32.gif

now i know why your owner let u run wild...cuz your too hard to control..naughty girl!!

cwm13.gif as to answer the ques. that info is top secret..hush-hush cwm32.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

hell yah..i love taking my time..look around..see what makes the girl tick, giggle and squirm. Love to start the the feet and work my way up...expecially the back of the knee..then the thigh..then the inner thigh...then i make my way to the point of which i desire. Use a finger or to..explore that sweet spot...see what makes u hold your breath, see what makes u tense that tight ass of yours...taste your sweetness. Now i explore with my tounge...find that hot button of yours...lick it..suck on it until it pokes out hard as a little rock..a little rock that will control your body and mind until i let it go..until i am done..until u cum and cum so much you wiggle and spasm with delight. As i lick and suck i slip a finger or 2 in you..nice..wet and warm...love that feeling. I look for your gspot...mmm is this it? you gush with an orgasm and almost squeeze my head off with your legs..yah thats the spot...i back off...continue my journey with my toungue...find that elusive clit..work my magic..let my tounge ring goto work...

o sorry...got caught up in the moment

cwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm30.gif

ohh that art of eating pussy. it's such a delicate procedure... oh yeah, b2b.. nice to see you over here on the sex boards... we're not so bad are we? we're just a crazy bunch and we like to have lots and lots of dirty fun... anyway, back to the orgasm.

you MUST MUST MUST tease!!!! of course we may become impatient, but it's a good impatient. we'll probably start griding at your face, and then i think you'll know that it time to start a lickin... oh yeah... ENJOY! cwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540