Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the worst thing you have done...

cmb1975

Okay... the boy I was dating my senior year, who was living w/me in my dorm room, stole my credit cards and used them for cash ($1000!), went to a rave and spent it all on drugs. To add insult to injury it was a party i was dying to go to, 2 of the Hardkisses were spinning, but I wasn't going because I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT!!!

Well, in retrospect I wish I'd had the loser locked up. But being the kind hearted push-over that i am I did not. An evil little girl I was friends with, and who hated him from the beginning, came up with the plan.

We bleached all of his clothes. And not just splotches of bleach, but we wrote shit on them so he would never be able to wear them again without getting the living shit beaten out of him. Example: we drew a swastika on one shirt, wrote "KKK" on another. Then there was the sexual stuff: "I want to suck a fat black dick" and on his favorite shirt "Homeless: Will suck cock for living."

I burned all the pictures of the two of us together and put the remains in an envelope. I gave everything to a mutual acquaintance to give to him. I really wish I'd had a polaroid of his expression.

Oh, but I do still have pics of his ruined clothing...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

heres one my friend rachel pulled on her ex this is truly only if you have no conscience she was still friends with her ex so she would go over his house and chill so she goes to get his stash of rubbers and with a tiny pin she starts poking holes in all the rubbers needless to say 2 months later he ends up a daddy

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

Originally posted by kandyraver:

heres one my friend rachel pulled on her ex this is truly only if you have no conscience she was still friends with her ex so she would go over his house and chill so she goes to get his stash of rubbers and with a tiny pin she starts poking holes in all the rubbers needless to say 2 months later he ends up a daddy

whoa... that's a little fucking overboard... someone's trying to practice safe sex and his condoms have holes in them? damn... shit like that just pisses me off... ruining his clothes is one thing, but ruining his life with a child if hes not ready to handle one is another... people are so so stupid sometimes... cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

mine was a bit violent. My ex fiance of 3 1/2 years and i were about to buy a house and (to make this short) she cheated on me with a co worker. At a bar one night he was drunk and bragging to one of my close friends..who called me at work..i came to the bar and beat the living hell out of him (with pool que)..threw him down 3 flights of stairs and almost went to jail for assault. luckily he threw first..i just took it to far...WAY to far...

now i look back on it and im sorry i did it because i am a peacefull person..but now he and others will think twice about fuckin with me.

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Revenge is a waste of energy ...remember, what goes around comes around

Um yeah exactly..Isn't revenge what comes around to the ass that screwed u over?

For me if it's truly worth it revenge is so sweet.

Guest dabiatchka

Thats really physco...thats someone's life ur fucking with...is she gonna pay to support the baby since its her fault

that's really fucked up. what was she thinkin'...was she thinkin'. gosh, i'm a bitch but i'd never ruin someone's life

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *