Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big news in Space

Guest DieselChik

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

well i object to his racist comment on this thread.

All I made was an observation. So if you got something racist out of that the problem is with you. Not me.

Guest pod

banning people is really lame.

and threatening to ban someone is even lamer, pod :-\

Oh please. What use is having a feature like that if I cannot deploy it when necessary? I have and will restrict and terminate accounts to maintain the order of this forum.

banning people is really lame.

and threatening to ban someone is even lamer, pod :-\

Oh please. What use is having a feature like that if I cannot deploy it when necessary? I have and will restrict and terminate accounts to maintain the order of this forum.

well of course. but if a comment like that is all that is necessary for a banning, then there's a certain italian fella here that should have been banned literally years ago for making the same comment over and over and over.

man, i just wanna keep speech free....

Well, there's one less, now, and I think it's a bad thing.

LOL!

PS. Senor Miami is an idiot...even in person.

I could get nasty with you, but I shall refrain. I dont recall ever meeting you in person, or maybe I did and just didn't notice you. Everything will be okay life goes on.

;)

You are right, you probably wouldnt remember me because I was so repulsed by you, your slurred speech and inability to stand on your own 2 feet without leaning on the bar, I was inspired to stay as far away from you as I could. However, my best friend couldnt stop laughing at what an idiot you are. Here are the pics to prove it.

Oh and dont worry, everything will be okay and MY life does go on. ;)

DT at Twilo Feb 2007

47b7da29b3127cce82bdd9ec8b6b00000025110UbuHDhiyYy

Pics removed by request.

Guest mr.miami

Well all I can say is that I am glad you were repulsed. Guess that is my guarantee you won't come around me in the future. Thanks a million for the favor. I don't have an interest in being around bitter and negative people. I will say this your friend in that picture was actually a nice person. ;D

Well all I can say is that I am glad you were repulsed. Guess that is my guarantee you won't come around me in the future. Thanks a million for the favor. I don't have an interest in being around bitter and negative people. I will say this your friend in that picture was actually a nice person. ;D

Yep, she is. Thats why she is my best friend.

And speaking of negative people, I think you need to look in the mirror when you say that next time. I am rarely negative and have never posted against any of your uneducated comments but this time you caught me on one of those days and pissed me off. Besides, everybody needs a little drama now and then. Isnt that why most of your posts are as rude as they are? Or are you really that stupid?

Guest eroc0411

well im latin my self and i dont think sr miami said anything racist he just made an observation... But V.barbarino has used the word "spic" and said sum outlandish shit and yet no1 seemed 2 notice? so i sense a double standard of sum sorts?? things that make u go Hmmmm?

well im latin my self and i dont think sr miami said anything racist he just made an observation... But V.barbarino has used the word "spic" and said sum outlandish shit and yet no1 seemed 2 notice? so i sense a double standard of sum sorts?? things that make u go Hmmmm?

Trust me, he is worse and everyone notices but he never shuts his mouth either. I gave up arguing with him a long time ago. Im a mod and I have no power to do anything about him or anyone else, thats all up to Pod and Nick.

Guest Davenavarro10

I don't see what the big deal is either. I'm cuban and I didn't find his comment offensive in any way, shape, or form. It's just an observation. And of course there are going to be lots of Hispanics going to Space, the place happens to be in Downtown Miami.

Guest pod

I'm not disputing the fact that lots of Latins go to clubs Downtown.

It's his tone that really didn't sit well with me, it was phrased in a very negative manner.

And as for the "double standard"? Not really. I've called Barbarino to bat more times than I can keep track of. He just has the common courtesy to realize he's fucked up and not make an issue of it. Hell, two weeks ago he stepped over the line with Nick, and got called out on it. They hashed it out, problem solved.

Guest eroc0411

And as for the "double standard"? Not really. I've called Barbarino to bat more times than I can keep track of. He just has the common courtesy to realize he's fucked up and not make an issue of it. Hell, two weeks ago he stepped over the line with Nick, and got called out on it. They hashed it out, problem solved.

Listen i'm not in this forum 2 pick fights or get on ppl's nerves... this is entertaimnet 4 me. especially now that in ny 4 awhile. i like 2 keep up 2 date w/ "the scene" I understand that its barbarino's job 2 instigate and get ppl riled up so ppl like me come and check what he wrote next. I dont get offended easily. SHit im colombian but i look white and most times i use it 2 my advantage. But as some1 that enjoys reading the forums there has been 1 or two times where i have been offended! and just cause "nick n barbarino" hashed out there problems in private what does that have 2 do w/ the other million ppl that could've gotten offended by his remarks!! again i enjoy coming on here and droping my 2 cents, But personally when i saw "spic this and spic that i was a lil appalled. (But i brush it off, it dont make it right though, does it?) And like i said i understand its saleens job 2 stir shit up, but when he crosses the line there should be an "i'm sorry" once in awhile... Lets not make this an don imus situation!

Guest RzO

Well, there's one less, now, and I think it's a bad thing.

LOL!

PS. Senor Miami is an idiot...even in person.

I could get nasty with you, but I shall refrain. I dont recall ever meeting you in person, or maybe I did and just didn't notice you. Everything will be okay life goes on.

;)

You are right, you probably wouldnt remember me because I was so repulsed by you, your slurred speech and inability to stand on your own 2 feet without leaning on the bar, I was inspired to stay as far away from you as I could. However, my best friend couldnt stop laughing at what an idiot you are. Here are the pics to prove it.

Oh and dont worry, everything will be okay and MY life does go on. ;)

DT at Twilo Feb 2007

47b7da29b3127cce82bdd9ec8b6b00000025110UbuHDhiyYy

Pics removed by request.

Carisa 1, other guy 0

u know i luv u :-* ;D

and yah i neva met dude but at times im quite annoyed...

Guest pod

I got called a nappy headed ho last month since I didn't cut my hair, and when that happens I get this white-boy perm/afro look.