Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you have any hearing loss?

V. Barbarino

Do you have any hearing loss?  

1. 1. Do you have any hearing loss?

Guest pod

Exactly. Don't frequent places that don't have your continued patronage at heart. I mean sometimes for a killer event, we have to make compromises, but yeah, overall, vote with your wallet if places don't keep their stuff up to snuff.

Oh, and it doesn't require an assload of cash to at least keep your facilities on all levels in good order.

I'd mention names but I'm tired of dodging sniper fire this week.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AntronX

I spoke to Darude at the remix hotel during this year's WMC, and he uses those custom made plugs when he DJ's. I will be getting mine molds made in near future. For now i've been getting by, using foam plugs made by Hearos brand. You can get them at Wallmart cheap. I cut them in half, so they can be sunk deep in the ear without being noticeable and not attenuating too much sound. At last year's ultra music fest i brought 32 pieces and gave them to my friends there and to some random people that were coming up to me and asking if i could give them a pair.

Dane Cook does a funny bit about the sound level at clubs. He also does another one about people screaming in the speaker at the drive thru..

Anywho, Alki, I pumped my ipod up ful max at the gym with some house choons, dude I hope you have your volume limited by the software because it's fucking loud!!!!!!! Way too loud to listen to. Check your itunes, I doubt your that deaf, gotta be your settings.

Anyone remember the old Deep Dish disaster at the old Space, they fucked the system up, I swear to god, we should have sued LP for that night, it was horrible.