Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweet aerial pic of 10 Musem park..

V. Barbarino

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eroc0411

I think by faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr(far) miami has the worse city planners. They should go 2 chicago and steal, borrow, buy what ever they gotta do and bring those city planners here. Miami by far of all the cities i have visted has the most potential. It's just beautiful. But they keep fucking it up. The biscayne wall goes w/ nothing else in that area. It looks horrid! there doing an ok job in brickell but theres no street life at all! the miami river has alot of nice things going for them. Hmmm god where the jews when u need them... Joke ppl! but seriously they need an influx of international leaders other then cubans!! (im latin ,and gf is cuban so fuck off!)

Guest barstar diana

Is that the guy who shoots aerial photos from a remote-controlled model airplane?

according to pod, yes, pretty cool stuff.

are you serious!! thats so nuts

Guest Electric Eel

Michael Capponi owns a penthouse in ten museum park, hes somehow involved in the development. He plans on throwing parties there so I think that building is the one to worry about the least, lol.

Do you really think the sound travels THAT far? By the time I leave the parking lot and have my windows up I barely hear the music.

you can hear it from 395 in your car with the windows down..

Remember now, there are balconies, people who like to keep their windows open, a restaurant out doors, a spa and some pools. And at night sound travels further for two reaons, 1. it's quieter out, 2. it's cooler out, sound travels further in colder weather.

Guest pod

Michael Capponi owns a penthouse in ten museum park, hes somehow involved in the development. He plans on throwing parties there so I think that building is the one to worry about the least, lol.

I'd say the most since he's a club personality allied with one of LP's biggest rivals.

Guest eroc0411

I'd say the most since he's a club personality allied with one of LP's biggest rivals.

I kno capponi is a partner w/ the restatuant-lounge theme that there gonna open up. As far as a pen-house i dont think thats the case. He might rent it (i doubt he has that much liquid cash) I dont know how that dude does it though. He is not the most charming person in the world to talk 2... Always has the girlie's though, had many a great nights partying w/ him!!! Gotta give him that!! good tipper and always pays cash!!!

Guest Tru1

He could license that stuff so easily.

He's probably like me and doesn't have a head for business.

Come on Dan...for someone that does not have a head for business you really get it. There are only a few people's opinions on here that are consistently on point...you are definitely "one of the good guys"...don't sell yourself short.

Guest pod

Heh yeah, I guess. What I mean is that those of us with an artistic bent usually work so much at self-financing what we do and forget sometimes that you gotta spare some cash to buy stuff like food, clothes, etc.

;D

Guest endymion

Dan, you have the most important trait that any entrepreneur can have: pain tolerance.

All you need to do is learn how to use QuickBooks. Most entrepreneurs HATE the Quickbooks part so you're not alone.

Guest tres-b

I really dig the white condo tower. Good look for the Miami market. Might be an interesting product to try in Atlanta 3 to 5 years from now...

Guest coach

Dan, you have the most important trait that any entrepreneur can have: pain tolerance.

All you need to do is learn how to use QuickBooks. Most entrepreneurs HATE the Quickbooks part so you're not alone.

Doesn't anybody in this place know what I fucking do for a living?

ummmm......coach?? ??? :P

Weren't you on Cheers the tv show?