Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAKING NEWS! TRUCKS IN FRONT OF NOCTURNAL RIGHT NOW!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Singer

all nightclubs or entertainment venues need a crisis communications plan in place before they even open...

put your PR people to work and make one 8)

also you're not supposed to have internal people yelling on messageforums, you should have the correct information put out in the right form so your communication is clear and there's no confusion...your staff shouldn't be spreading any information at any point, only the communications people should...

come on people this is PR 101!

Guest JustDade

There's never any communication from Noc except from Chino, Biz and Roland. The funny thing is that the owner can't even tell them the same lie...

Chino says a payment plan was worked out

Roland says it was only $15K and the reason it was a problem was that the lawyer forgot to do something

Biz says it was an $8k bump in the road and was taken care of

They can't all be true, can they? He is, however the master of the delay tactic and has once again beat back the death blow. If he holds true to form he will make no payments on the new payment promise and it starts all over again.

One question, Chino......

Are you willing to take a check from Glenn or do you insist on getting paid in cash?

Guest tekniQz

I have only been to LC a few special occasions and everytime I had a great time seeing Roland and meeting some of my current friends from cj. Been a fan of Roland since the Lunar sessions till LC and even though I don't know him personally he seems like a class act. After an unfortunate circumstance at the AM party, (my CC and ID stolen by a patio pm bartender) I wasn't too keen on returning to Noc. but I might wanna stop by to check out the boys this week.. Best of luck to the LC crew, great memories and friends. 8)

I hate the place for the same reasons,but like you said before the people involved are good people that believe in the music.That i respect alot.I hope everything works out for them,each time ive met Biz i ve left with a good feeling about his character.He is the main reason for this clubs success and he deserves to have good things happen to him, not this shit.

Guest nightclub buddha

HERE'S THE DEAL:

The judgment was for close to $700,000

The execution was for $324,000

A source at Noc says the liquor license WAS taken....

SO, Noc will not be allowed to open until an agreement is made

Click below (you can't make this shit up):

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/searchresult.asp?page=1

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/docketinfo.asp?pCase_Year=2006&pCase_Seq=16291&pCase_Code=CA&pCase_Loc=01&id=AAAA8tAAHAAAkGVAAT

Guest JustDade

That's exactly the same story that Glenn told everyone.....$8K....$15K....My lawyer forgot.....My dog ate my homework.

Even when it gets to this point he can't be honest with the people who have stuck by him. He lies to them and lets them look like fools when they spread his lies to the public.

The real tragedy is that he could have settled this years ago for very little money. Instead he issued worthless checks and just pissed them off.

Guest Untouchable Chino

There's never any communication from Noc except from Chino, Biz and Roland. The funny thing is that the owner can't even tell them the same lie...

Chino says a payment plan was worked out

Roland says it was only $15K and the reason it was a problem was that the lawyer forgot to do something

Biz says it was an $8k bump in the road and was taken care of

They can't all be true, can they? He is, however the master of the delay tactic and has once again beat back the death blow. If he holds true to form he will make no payments on the new payment promise and it starts all over again.

One question, Chino......

Are you willing to take a check from Glenn or do you insist on getting paid in cash?

i am only speaking on my behalf and not for anyone else..i spoke to the only person who i have come to trust while working at nocturnal and that is Gary.. no matter how bad things ever got in Nocturnal, Gary was always up front with me and i always respect him for that and i stick with him for those reasons..

as far as what the amount is... i dont know the exact number.. i dont even know the whole reason this is happening...all i know is that Glenn/Nocturnal owes money to someone and unlike everyone else, this person has actually went thru with the executions of his rights..

what i do know is...that a payment plan was worked out.. and hopefully Glenn does stick to it this time. One thing people have to see, is that this club employs alot of people and these people depend on this club to feed their family and make a living. Hopefully Glenn does the right thing based on all the people who have stuck by his side thru the bad since day 1...

...dade, as far as the question you asked.. you know the answer to it... we both know how Glenn works and the incidents that have blemish his reputation with certain individuals in this industry..

once again, hope you are feeling better..

see you all this week at Local Celebrity..

Guest JustDade

The only problem with that is that Gary gets his info from Glenn. I agree that Gary is a good-guy but when all is said and done, he's Glenn's boy and will look out for Glenn above and beyond all the hard working people who rely on the place for their livelyhood.

And you know as well as I do that Glenn never does the right thing. My point is that people like you, Chino, who have earned good reputations should not put yourselves in the position of being the front-man for this dirtbag. That's why I left. I was tired of him making me look bad with his lies and theft.

"HERE'S THE DEAL:

The judgment was for close to $700,000

The execution was for $324,000

A source at Noc says the liquor license WAS taken....

SO, Noc will not be allowed to open until an agreement is made

Click below (you can't make this shit up):

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/searchresult.asp?page=1

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/docketinfo.asp?pCase_Year=2006&pCase_Seq=16291&pCase_Code=CA&pCase_Loc=01&id=AAAA8tAAHAAAkGVAAT"

Is this even close to the story you, Biz or Roland got from Glenn or Gary? Biz, the most honest guy in the game, is posting "NOCTURNAL IS IN NO TROUBLE" and "IT WAS ONLY $8K" when yesterday clearly demonstrated that was not exactly true.

Guest endymion

Getting stuck with a default judgement of nearly $700,000 for simply not showing up in court is an unbelievable oversight.

Guest jsk

The Miami-Dade Clerk's site seems to be down right now. Could someone give me a 10-second description of the issue here? Is this a tax lien or an unpaid judgment from a lawsuit? Thanks.

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

The Miami-Dade Clerk's site seems to be down right now. Could someone give me a 10-second description of the issue here? Is this a tax lien or an unpaid judgment from a lawsuit? Thanks.

with every miami clubber, dj, promoter and club owner logging into miami dada court clerks website to find more documents its to much bandwith for them lol.

Guest JustDade

I just spoke to the captain and he says there was no iceberg. there was only a small bump in the water caused when the evil LP came too close in the Space Jetski and the lawyers forgot to post the No-Wake signs.. All is well! Here's a check!

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

I just spoke to the captain and he says there was no iceberg. there was only a small bump in the water caused when the evil LP came too close in the Space Jetski and the lawyers forgot to post the No-Wake signs.. All is well! Here's a check!

lol ;D

Guest pod

In keeping with the nautical theme, what kind of boat would Goldrush, Pawn Shop, and that ghetto club have?

Guest macboy

Make the call, I want the best for you guys, so as your consigliari, I'm telling you to MAKE THE DAM CALL!

Buddy, you are Italian. Learn how to spell Consigliere! ;D

Guest tres-b

In keeping with the nautical theme, what kind of boat would Goldrush, Pawn Shop, and that ghetto club have?

Ghetto club is a garbage barge.

Gold Rush is a party pontoon

Pawn Shop is the boat from Jaws..

LMFAO...Pawn Shop is the Orca!!!

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

ok so after 24 hours of more rumors and drama is anything actually 100% confirmed thats not "he said, she said" ??? people keep calling me to see about ther party plans.

Guest meta

Ghetto club is a garbage barge.

Gold Rush is a party pontoon

Pawn Shop is the boat from Jaws..

Ghetto Club

garbage.jpg

Gold Rush

boat-full-of-girls.jpg

Pawn Shop

Jaws_1.jpg