Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAKING NEWS! TRUCKS IN FRONT OF NOCTURNAL RIGHT NOW!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Make the call, I want the best for you guys, so as your consigliari, I'm telling you to MAKE THE DAM CALL!

Buddy, you are Italian. Learn how to spell Consigliere! ;D

Italians can't spell Macboy..

Macboy is spelled M. A. C. see ya real soon! B. O. Y. why? because we like you!

Guest nightclub buddha

ok so after 24 hours of more rumors and drama is anything actually 100% confirmed thats not "he said, she said" ??? people keep calling me to see about ther party plans.

HERE'S THE DEAL:

The judgment was for close to $700,000

The execution was for $324,000

A source at Noc says the liquor license WAS taken....

SO, Noc will not be allowed to open until an agreement is made

Click below (you can't make this shit up):

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/docketinfo.asp?pCase_Year=2006&pCase_Seq=16291&pCase_Code=CA&pCase_Loc=01&id=AAAA8tAAHAAAkGVAAT

This isn't he said/she said....Obviously this thing has been going on for a while and has finally come to a head. Apparently they are working on an agreement so that the club can continue to operate while paying this off, BUT I'm not sure it's an agreement to pay off just $8K or even $15K (That doesn't even cover the interest that's been charged on this lawsuit). When someone brings attorneys, cops, and 18 WHEELERS (not a Uhaul van)...They are not screwing around,

Guest nightclub buddha

Sorry...

"BUT I'm not sure it's an agreement to pay off just $8K or even $15K"

*Meant to say... BUT I'm sure it's an agreement to pay off MORE than just $8K or even $15K"

Guest endymion

I'm sure it's an agreement to pay off MORE than just $8K or even $15K"

Of course. What are the expenses on renting a couple of 18-wheelers and a bunch of movers for a few hours? About $8K?

Guest JustDade

Buddah - You obviously have no clue. How could you rely on County documents for your information when Glenn says everything is just peachy? The only person dumber than you is the guy who believes that Glenn will actually make these payments after being shafted for two years.

Guest aj2234

Buddah - You obviously have no clue. How could you rely on County documents for your information when Glenn says everything is just peachy? The only person dumber than you is the guy who believes that Glenn will actually make these payments after being shafted for two years.

lol dade you're on fire!!!!!!!!

btw wheres my $$$ lol ;)

Guest JustDade

btw wheres my $$$ lol ;)

Hey AJ - Does Glenn owe you any $$$??

Guest nightclub buddha

Dade-

At any point did I say that I believe this was a good idea? Or that Glenn would actually pay someone for this first time? I don't see that in my post. I just stated what I heard from a reliable source. Obviously, some kind of deal is being worked-out otherwise that sound system would be on Ebay right now. With that being said, I would imagine that if there is a deal being worked-out and everyone knowing Glenn's business/payment history, that there would be some even greater penalties (like liens, more judgements, interest, etc.).

No need to say people are "dumb" because they are just stating information and facts...direct all this pent-up energy at Glenn (obviously you have some personal issues with the guy).

Guest endymion

One funny thing in all of this is that there is at least one entity who refused to take the risk of not getting paid in full: Nocturnal's attorney. The default judgement makes it look like there wasn't one at all.

My wife won't even take a case until a potential client puts their money where their mouth is and pays a retainer into a trust account. If they pay by check then she doesn't start work until it clears. And of course nobody is stupid enough to pay an attorney with a bad check. This whole "treble damages" thing for people who know how to fight for their rights is why.

Guest lulamishka

Dade-

At any point did I say that I believe this was a good idea? Or that Glenn would actually pay someone for this first time? I don't see that in my post. I just stated what I heard from a reliable source. Obviously, some kind of deal is being worked-out otherwise that sound system would be on Ebay right now. With that being said, I would imagine that if there is a deal being worked-out and everyone knowing Glenn's business/payment history, that there would be some even greater penalties (like liens, more judgements, interest, etc.).

No need to say people are "dumb" because they are just stating information and facts...direct all this pent-up energy at Glenn (obviously you have some personal issues with the guy).

Mr. Buddha, do you understand sarcasm?

Guest JustDade

Dade-

Easy there Little Buddah......a little sarcasm was all it was.

My only gripe with the guy is that I still get collection calls from the people he has not paid. Just this week I got a call from Otis Elevator. I lost count of his lies and deceits while I was working there and was fortunate to get out without being owed money but that was just good timing.

Guest swank

I always promise not to get involved with these types of threads but "c'mon" please....

5 pages between the same four is kinda much...LOL Good for CJ's numbers i guess.

All the patrons will either show up or not this weekend and then if the place is closed...they'll go somewhere else like the countless amount of times that clubs have closed in the past. if you don't already know...with our limited attention span, if you don't change up your shit after 24 months...it gets boring whether you owe money or not.

If ever the club closes....it prolly won't even be an after thought in a few weeks.

just sayin...

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

I'm going to noc tonight for sure just in case next week is not there anymore!!!

aren't they closed thursday ?

Guest nightclub buddha

Dade-

Easy there Little Buddah......a little sarcasm was all it was.

My only gripe with the guy is that I still get collection calls from the people he has not paid. Just this week I got a call from Otis Elevator. I lost count of his lies and deceits while I was working there and was fortunate to get out without being owed money but that was just good timing.

No worries...I'm was trying to stay on the sidelines and watch/read, but I decided to post this morning after it seemed there were too many people believing that this was a little dispute over a couple grand that was simply taken care of and now everything is all roses. You know first hand what Glenn is all about and believe me, I have heard plenty of other stories.

Guest Willie Morales

In keeping with the nautical theme, what kind of boat would Goldrush, Pawn Shop, and that ghetto club have?

Ghetto club is a garbage barge.

Gold Rush is a party pontoon

Pawn Shop is the boat from Jaws..

Ghetto Club

garbage.jpg

Gold Rush

boat-full-of-girls.jpg

Pawn Shop

Jaws_1.jpg

pretty funny lol

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

Dade-

lol speaking of ebay not sure how true this is or how accurate my source is so dont quote me but i was told as they were adding stuff on ebay glenn was buying it back, lmao :D

Guest armand1210

Ya killing em Dade ! Are you here all week and is there a two drink minimum ?

Best of luck on fixing the peepers

:)

Guest spinderella7713

all i know is i havent been to LC in a long ass time, and I need to get myself there before I regret it!!!! Does Glenn still owe the liquor companies....maybe I can get some good drink specials.

Guest Untouchable Chino

lol at this thread ..

hey, maybe Glenn and Kenny from the old Amika should get together and open a brand new club :D :D

lol...too much

Guest endymion

Something that my CPA pointed out yesterday: IRS agents are probably watching this whole thing go down. She told me that she would be surprised if they weren't reading this thread. (Hi IRS!!) If Nocturnal doesn't have their house in order well enough to stay on top of their payroll taxes then a court judgement will be the least of their problems. And once the IRS puts padlocks on the doors, it's all over, and NOBODY else gets paid after that.

Guest Tru1

Well,

It looks like Noc has been paying their workers comp.

Employer Information

Employer Name NOCTURNAL MIAMI INC

Address 50 NE 11TH STREET

City MIAMI

State FL Zip 33132 County Dade

Employer Type NAICS Code 722410

Coverage History

Click here for carrier location information

Effective Cancelled Carrier Office Policy Number Wrap Up

Jan 1 2006 no cancellation submitted INSURANCE COMPANY STATE OF PA WC9426922 NO

Mar 16 2005 Jan 1 2006 INSURANCE COMPANY STATE OF PA WC0330470 NO

No Officer Exemption of Coverage Listings

No Owner Election of Coverage Listings

No Additional Locations

Employer Name History

Employer Name Name Type Change Date

NOCTURNAL MIAMI INC Legal Oct 28 2006

Return to Query Form

DIVISION OF WORKERS' COMPENSATION (800) 742-2214 or (850) 413-1601

Florida Division of Workers' Compensation · 200 East Gaines Street · Tallahassee, Florida 32399-4228 · · Legal Notices

Guest iconlite

Well,

It looks like Noc has been paying their workers comp.

Employer Information

Employer Name NOCTURNAL MIAMI INC

Address 50 NE 11TH STREET

City MIAMI

State FL Zip 33132 County Dade

Employer Type NAICS Code 722410

Coverage History

Click here for carrier location information

Effective Cancelled Carrier Office Policy Number Wrap Up

Jan 1 2006 no cancellation submitted INSURANCE COMPANY STATE OF PA WC9426922 NO

Mar 16 2005 Jan 1 2006 INSURANCE COMPANY STATE OF PA WC0330470 NO

No Officer Exemption of Coverage Listings

No Owner Election of Coverage Listings

No Additional Locations

Employer Name History

Employer Name Name Type Change Date

NOCTURNAL MIAMI INC Legal Oct 28 2006

Return to Query Form

DIVISION OF WORKERS' COMPENSATION (800) 742-2214 or (850) 413-1601

Florida Division of Workers' Compensation · 200 East Gaines Street · Tallahassee, Florida 32399-4228 · · Legal Notices

Uhh....It's 2007 not 2006.