Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"OFFICIAL" Sex-Board SINGLES Meet-up !!!!!!

morpheus_

All right my perverted ladies and gentlemen.. It's time we do this. Not the REGULAR sex board meet=up. This one is for all us single sex board fiends.

Let's make it all chic and dressy and make it a real hot party. And let's make it soon..

I can think of some places that we might enjoy, depending on the size of our group. I recently took a large group of friends to Lotus and had a pretty good time.

What say the people?

morph_ cwm4.gif

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

yo im down. i started the single thread but not many people replied, anyway here i am

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

i'm in but how bout this idea ...

change the words single to swingers ..

on the way in all the guys drop their keys into a fishbowl, on the way out girls reach in and grab a set ... whoevers keys they are, leaves with that girl =)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

I second that!

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

See now, you can't really have a singles meet-up. Why you ask? Maybe there are some girls out there who have boyfriends, but who would like to meet a nice girl...So technically, they are not SINGLE....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Lets do it -

I am down for any meet-up your all having -

i fit into every catagory so far, so regardless of what the "theme" is - I am there.

So far we have discussed-

a-general sex board meet up

b- bi sexual meet up

c- single meet up

i fit into all 3 goddamit! LOL..

get one going!!!

Oh, and im totally down for the dressing up thing - gives me a reason to look and feel beautiful =P

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

<SHAKING HEAD> guys guys....I'm so dissapointed in you.....

...Your needless attempt to transform a normal fun meetup into a "so called" single/swingers meetup comes across as a desperate attempt to for a garantied lay....it's sounding pathetic......which is bound to be unattractive to some and cause some really cool nice people here to not wanna show up to a room full of drooling horny lil boys humping their legs......hmmmm sounds like alot of fun ladies?

....Relax guys....come to the meetup and if you happen to pull game with your desperation....more power to you...but don't put a pressure spin on it when it's not necessary.....remember, some people are a lil more inhibated then others....Create a comfortable situation and more people are likely to come have fun..... smile.gif...

...not trying to diss your idea....just the approuch....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

Originally posted by djstripe:

...Your needless attempt to transform a normal fun meetup into a "so called" single/swingers meetup comes across as a desperate attempt to for a garantied lay....

Stripe. Most Excelent words.

Altho I personally didnt think of that or believe I sounded like that, I wish to be the first to continue with your train of thought and promote the positive messege.

I personally have been to almost every meetup from this board, have met over a 100 peeps and can say MEET-UPS are AWESOME, everyone likes meeting new people. and that is sole goal.

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

[This message has been edited by apotheosis (edited 03-22-2001).]

I agree w/ both CMB and Stripe- I really want to meet you all [don't know anyone yet from the board cwm14.gif ), but for the next couple of months at least I am off-limits to other guys.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by djstripe:

...Your needless attempt to transform a normal fun meetup into a "so called" single/swingers meetup comes across as a desperate attempt to for a garantied lay....it's sounding pathetic......which is bound to be unattractive to some and cause some really cool nice people here to not wanna show up to a room full of drooling horny lil boys humping their legs......hmmmm sounds like alot of fun ladies?

....Relax guys....come to the meetup and if you happen to pull game with your desperation....more power to you...but don't put a pressure spin on it when it's not necessary.....remember, some people are a lil more inhibated then others....Create a comfortable situation and more people are likely to come have fun..... smile.gif...

...not trying to diss your idea....just the approuch....

i thought i was pretty straightforward with my post. since the sex board is the only board i post to and since a lot of people are newly single and bitching about it, i thought a singles/swingers night-out would be a fun prospect.

now do keep in mind a few minor details:

first of all, there is no such thing as a guaranteed lay, unless you're paying for it.

second, being single and being desperate for sex are two very separate things. if you get desperate for sex when you're single, i really can't help you there and i'm sorry. but those of us who don't know their asses from their elbows should speak speak for themselves.

i've thrown two singles parties before and we had more ladies than guys both times and fortunately, it was a lot of fun for a lot of people.

about some people being more inhibited than others: this IS the fucking sex board. though writing here is significantly different from actually doing the stuff or talking about the stuff in public, people who frequent this board have generally less inhibitions than most.

now about your whole big brother approach and "not" dissing the idea. you are dissing the idea and trying to make yourself look better than us "horny lil boys humping legs", as you put it, in a shameless act of self-promotion. on that note, take your fucking drama elsewhere.

hey, i'm not dissing you, i'm just being honest. that is my honest opinion.

the party may or may not happen, but keep in mind the idea isn't to pimp people around. the only goal is to meet new people and have fun.

fuck me for trying to do something nice..

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

Originally posted by morpheus_:

i thought i was pretty straightforward with my post. since the sex board is the only board i post to and since a lot of people are newly single and bitching about it, i thought a singles/swingers night-out would be a fun prospect.

first of all, there is no such thing as a guaranteed lay, unless you're paying for it.

second, being single and being desperate for sex are two very separate things. if you get desperate for sex when you're single, i really can't help you there and i'm sorry. but those of us who don't know their asses from their elbows should speak speak for themselves.

i've thrown two singles parties before and we had more ladies than guys both times and fortunately, it was a lot of fun for a lot of people.

about some people being more inhibited than others: this IS the fucking sex board. though writing here is significantly different from actually doing the stuff or talking about the stuff in public, people who frequent this board have generally less inhibitions than most.

now about your whole big brother approach and "not" dissing the idea. you are dissing the idea and trying to make yourself look better than us "horny lil boys humping legs", as you put it, in a shameless act of self-promotion. on that note, take your fucking drama elsewhere.

the party may or may not happen, but keep in mind the idea isn't to pimp people around. the only goal is to meet new people and have fun.

morph_

WORKS FOR ME

SO WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by morpheus_:

morph_

I couldn't have said it better my friend! I'm still in! Let's put the plan in motion!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

i'm single and i luv it so this would just be a place to meet some people that are just as imaginative as i am. whatever happens, happens..what can i say.

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

hey morph... let's be nice huh? i really dont think stripe was attacking your idea, per say.... he was merely disagreeing with the whole idea of people getting laid at this meetup... which was brought up by dollaz... and i totally agree with that... a lot of people wouldn't show up if joey's car keys idea was put into play...

but... i totally agree with the singles meetup if that's what you guys wanna do...

so... let's end the drama and play nice guys...

love you all ~ moonshine cwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

on the way in all the guys drop their keys into a fishbowl, on the way out girls reach in and grab a set ... whoevers keys they are, leaves with that girl =)

thats an unbelievable idea...im definately down for this meetup

keep me posted...

and here is a new pic of me, im on the right(white shirt)

justin

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!