Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking Nocturnal news....

V. Barbarino

Ladies and Gentlemen and Latins, what you have read on this board all week long was pure lies, lies lies lies. There was never any done deal thus at any moment they could have been shut down. It came down to money. Well just an hour ago while I was enjoying my costco hog dog checking out the sluts in the fruit section I got the call Nocturnal paid the money, I'm thinking to the tune of 150k, ergo Noc will be open tonight*!!!!

However, I have no independent verification they got their CO, my guys are looking at the permits now but for tonight I can say you have a 99.999% chance Noc will be open and stay open.

I told you ass clowns I don't post lies, and I don't hate I would post if they got the deal done and as of 2pm it's done like trance, so enjoy your local celebrity.

Guest myles hie

i ate at dogma yesterday, that place rocks!

had a corn dog, and a cali

highly recommend...

Hmm a gourmet hotdog place?

link?

Guest JustDade

How come when Barbarino posts bad news there are 1000 replies but when it's good news for Noc all you can talk about is the hot dogs?

I'll say it.......Glenn came through and Biz is in Biz. Well done.

Guest funky monkey

that place is pretty good - used to eat there when I worked on the beach.

another place:

Arbetter's Hot Dogs

8747 SW 40th St

Miami, FL 33165

not gourmet - just regular, old fashioned hot dogs (chili, cheese, etc.) but it's been there for decades and is pretty decent & cheap.

Guest JustDade

that place is pretty good - used to eat there when I worked on the beach.

another place:

Arbetter's Hot Dogs

8747 SW 40th St

Miami, FL 33165

not gourmet - just regular, old fashioned hot dogs (chili, cheese, etc.) but it's been there for decades and is pretty decent & cheap.

Arebetter's...That's old school. I used to eat there in the 70s when the skating rink was across the street. I also love the AC's Icees dogs at Kennedy Park in Coconut Grove.....right across the street from my house.

Guest myles hie

How come when Barbarino posts bad news there are 1000 replies but when it's good news for Noc all you can talk about is the hot dogs?

I'll say it.......Glenn came through and Biz is in Biz. Well done.

bad news is much more fun to gawk at...

they could have monkeys on tricycles twirling flaming batons it's still be like, meh. i'm kinda noc'd out.

Guest coach

Not to be too mean, but I think this question answers itself.

Guest Seb

dogma fuckin ownz i go to the one on biscayne for lunch... on my lunch hour..

+1 Dogma hot dogs are the shiznit 8)

Guest Orls

Ladies and Gentlemen and Latins, what you have read on this board all week long was pure lies, lies lies lies. There was never any done deal thus at any moment they could have been shut down. It came down to money. Well just an hour ago while I was enjoying my costco hog dog checking out the sluts in the fruit section I got the call Nocturnal paid the money, I'm thinking to the tune of 150k, ergo Noc will be open tonight*!!!!

However, I have no independent verification they got their CO, my guys are looking at the permits now but for tonight I can say you have a 99.999% chance Noc will be open and stay open.

I told you ass clowns I don't post lies, and I don't hate I would post if they got the deal done and as of 2pm it's done like trance, so enjoy your local celebrity.

So Noc continues on! Just like trance!

Or havent you heard!

Guest endymion

Nocturnal paid the money, I'm thinking to the tune of 150k, ergo Noc will be open tonight*!!!!

They settled on a judgement for almost $700,000 with only a $150,000 payment?

Guest endymion

The place has been a money disaster since prior to opening.

That's why I'm watching it like you would watch a train wreck. My two CoolJunkie partners and I made the mistake of believing Nocturnal lies two or three years before they finally opened. Our business plan involved promoting events there. And then... it just... never... opened...

I realize now that it was a good thing for us, we never would have been paid anyway.

Nocturnal paid the money, I'm thinking to the tune of 150k, ergo Noc will be open tonight*!!!!

They settled on a judgement for almost $700,000 with only a $150,000 payment?

I don't know how it worked out. Not sure if they still owe or this clear the judgment etc.