Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best hot dogs in south florida...

Guest LeVeL

Local Celebrity is ON people... get your afterhours onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

we need Biz to give the official word...how do you expect us to believe you Bling...

Local Celebrity is ON people... get your afterhours onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

we need Biz to give the official word...how do you expect us to believe you Bling...

because my barber's best friend's dogsitter knows saleen's contact... ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

anywhere to get a veggie dog :>

veggie dogs ewww

good taste in music does not garuantee

good taste in hot dogs

Guest eroc0411

i hear chicago dogs on Washington st. r quite tasti....

hmmm but my mami makes sum bad azz dogs 2... Making sum rite now!!.... (Jealous?)

Guest JMT

i always like the hot dog stand outside of space... err i guess anything tasted good when wrecked at 8am though :-X ;D

ive had one a couple times. lol

Guest mikepayne

Tardes Caleñas on 147th avenue off Kendall drive is awesome. They have colombian hot dogs there, with your choice of like 7 sauces(ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, some pineapple sauce that's good as fuck, etc) and those little french fry skinny potato chips on top. It uses to be called "Donde Timmy" and was only open on Friday and Saturday nights and had no advertisement, it was just a hot dog cart in a warehouse that on weekend nights(no legal license or whatever to open a restaurant, it was kinda like buying hot dogs out of some hispanic guy's trunk) was mad packed.

Anyway... it's entirely hispanic, I look extremely weird in there whtn not a single person speaks English and I havbe to order in Spanish, but it's freakin good. The Perro Americano and Perro Colombiano(two items there) are good. That place rules, I used to live on 147th avenue like ~5 blocks away, it's awesome.