Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pod Debut's at Blue

Guest Major

Guest Major

We invite all Cool-Junkies to join us at Blue as we turn up the speakers and celebrate our right to party!

FunkPhenomenaJul3copy1.jpg

Guest bootstah

awww if i didnt have to work on Tuesday night I'd be in but I'll hopefully see you sometime on Wednesday :)

Guest redcommibastard

you got it all wrong Major .... its Happy Birthday to Commi !!!

;D ;D ;D

see ya Tuesday - better have a drink ready for the birthday boy :P

Guest redcommibastard

how ironic that a brit and a canadian are helping us celebrate our independence.

/i'm in.

LOL

throw in a Commi into the mix and you got a real freak show :)

should be a good party - gonna start my birthday early :)

Guest Major

how ironic that a brit and a canadian are helping us celebrate our independence.

/i'm in.

Ha. I was thinking that when I posted the flyer, the irony. King George lll wouldn't be happy.

Guest pod

King George III was reportedly suffering from dementia in the latter years of his reign.

I suffer from dementia, and I'm usually happy.

Guest techno01

seems south beach area will manage to make july 4th a week long celebration. Why settle for one day when we can drag it out for about 6 or 7 days of good tunes & plenty of drinking.

So, will be at this one for sure and apparently one of the few American born citizens representing...

Guest Seb

/i'm in.

your independence? I'm celebrating Canada day, not too sure what your talking aboooot ;D

/i'm in.

your independence? I'm celebrating Canada day, not too sure what your talking aboooot ;D

chris benoit will be celebrating canada day as well. in hell :P

Guest steve graham

/i'm in.

I was having a larff over that too, lol

Guest Major

/i'm in.

queen2.jpg

july4.gifcanucks.gif

commies.gif

Can we just get along and pretend like we like each other. :D

Guest redcommibastard

In Russia - we dont need a reason to celebrate - free vodka for all courtesy of comrade Putin !!! :P

Guest techno01

MAJOR -- loving the multi-cultural flair you've added. Should have used that for the poster.

And Anatoli -- if everyday is a free vodka celebration in your motherland, what the hell are you doing here? (just kidding)

oh, and the real reason for this post -- this is the place to be tonight. Because technically, midnight is July 4th.

Let's get this holiday started 'proper'.

Guest Seb

ya that smoke machine really did me in today :P the last thing we need to pump in the air in that club. Lights are a great improvement though. good times at Blue as always 8) thnx for having me out Maejaa :)