Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SANDER KLEINENBERG TONIGHT AT CAMEO MIAMI

Guest Ariel

Guest doognam

My friend in Atlanta told me he was pretty bad the night before at the wetbar. He also said he dropped a Nelly Furtado remix that night. How was he last night?

Guest malbicho

So how was this party??...had already purchased tickets for this but could not make it. >:(

Guest MayLing

for those that didnt go....u missed a great party.

i've never been much of a Sander fan but he killed it last night.

and yes, he played a nelly furtado remix, say it right. ;)

Guest mande

I'm happy at least one venue is bringing guest djs from abroad. I miss the old days where we were spoiled rotten.

Guest RzO

rzo isnt really the most objective person to review sander lol thats like me reviewing johnny fiasco or something ;D

not quite i report the facts although ive only disliked few os sander's sets. this one will go down as best indoor set since 2/05.

proper review and tl to come later...but it was classic Sander!

rzo isnt really the most objective person to review sander lol thats like me reviewing johnny fiasco or something ;D

not quite i report the facts although ive only disliked few os sander's sets. this one will go down as best indoor set since 2/05.

proper review and tl to come later...but it was classic Sander!

dammit >:(

Guest thelurker

A very good night indeed!

u actually went ? lol

Major secretly told me he no longer thinks progressive is the solution, apparently electro house is the solution, lol,

Guest deprivation

A good set by Sander and lots of fun. He seemed to really be enjoying himself and into the night. I was worried too because I'm burned out on electro house. Besides the Timbaland/Nelly track & couple of others, I recognized the excellent Gui Boratto Beautiful Life track at the end of the night.

Good opening set by Patrick M besides a few mixing errors. Interestingly, I noticed his techno tracks went over better with the crowd than some of the housier tracks. I guess people are really warming up to techno.

Btw, I didn't hear This Is... unless they played it after 5 am.

Guest ICON

I'm happy at least one venue is bringing guest djs from abroad. I miss the old days where we were spoiled rotten.

compared to the rest of the country.. WE ARE VERY SPOILED ROTTEN!

Guest Ariel

great night from Patricks opening set to Sanders end. The plasmas and projectors looked really nice in there w/ sander working the dvdjs.

Guest Major

A very good night indeed!

u actually went ? lol

What does that mean exactly?

Lurker, in response to your electro comment..I've moved onto ketamine house now. ;D

Guest RzO

Sander played a very well programmed set, the first hour was built the way it should be, in contrary to the tendency to start banging it out from record 1. By the time is was in full swing it was classic Sander, all sorts of stuff coming from those speakers, and the dvj's looked amazing on those huge screens and plasma's. a few tracks...

opened up with the welcome to.......Cameo! was tacky but people like it

Holmes Ives feat Avalon Frost- 8 letters, which he mixed in with very cool efx loop into cowgirl.

Underworld-Cowgirl (dvj to this was great)

Depeche Mode-Enjoy the silence (the rmx he played during wmc ?)

Bodyrox-yeah yeah (D. Ramirez rmx)

Daft Punk-Harder, Faster, Better, Stronger

Nelly Furtado-Give it to me (unk rmx)

Paul Harris and Dirty South- Better Day (track of the night!, major this is the one you never heard that we (and the whole club) went nuts to)

gui boratto- beautiful life

but as always the tracks don't make a Sander nite what it is, the vibe as always was great, everyone is happy, and Sander looks happier than us all

i must say, my first time @ Cameo and it is freakin awesome. the lighting concept in there is one of if not the best i have ever seen. it doesn't get much better than that led wall!

glad the few that made it came, major, steve (for a little) and pod, heh, i hope i got you home in time for your flight, we had a rough 20 hours (and that pizza was awesome!)