Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condo Update: We have our 1st tenant moved in.

V. Barbarino

Noc and Space, please welcome him to the neighborhood with some good old minimal techno this Sunday morning blasting at him when he is wading in one of the 5 pools...

By sept all the closings should be done but people are scrambling to move in.

LP you fucked up big time and you know it.

Guest lulamishka

Noc and Space, please welcome him to the neighborhood with some good old minimal techno this Sunday morning blasting at him when he is wading in one of the 5 pools...

lol when I drove by 10 Museum Park on Friday night I noticed one unit had the lights on. Must feel pretty lonely and a bit creepy to have that building all to yourself. Perhaps he/she has a significant other that they can christen all the hallways and elevators with while its still just them occupying the building lol.

Guest yume

lol when I drove by 10 Museum Park on Friday night I noticed one unit had the lights on. Must feel pretty lonely and a bit creepy to have that building all to yourself. Perhaps he/she has a significant other that they can christen all the hallways and elevators with while its still just them occupying the building lol.

;D

Guest 4040

Well I quit Nocturnal last week just so I can get my pay b4 that dump closes. Went on Sat to collect and have a few drinks on the patio. All I have to say is that the crowd sucks. Most people are pilled out and to scared to talk you.

Guest coach

I always like the way you think.

can i get a HELL YEAH ;D

Guest Sobebeats

We are the ones that moved and we are not complaining. I sleep fine with the AC on. Having a blast on the building.... everybody knows everybody hahaha

I will appreciate if LP makes _C,_I, and the other play some Tekkno so I can wake up with the right foot. :P

Guest ICON

How did he fuck up? Oh, I guess he knew several fucking years ago that big ass condos were going to be built there?