Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRANSFORMERS..Out of hand! Except.......

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest JMT

i was a big fan of the dinosaurs, hoping they'd make an appearance.

the dinobots? haha, i remember how they were real dumb.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

enjoyed it - a bit much at times for my 7 year old with some of the language - still, not a bad way to blow 13.50

Well, it was rated PG-13.

I actually didn't like the transforming too much. I thought it was way overdone. I mean, the toys were just a few clicks and done. These things took have an hour just to get switched. And sometimes it took a lot longer than others.

what do you know about the toys James? you must have been in college when they came out ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

enjoyed it - a bit much at times for my 7 year old with some of the language - still, not a bad way to blow 13.50

I actually didn't like the transforming too much. I thought it was way overdone. I mean, the toys were just a few clicks and done. These things took have an hour just to get switched. And sometimes it took a lot longer than others.

It sure didn't seem as though Starscream was taking to long to transform while he was blowing the squadron of F-22 Raptors to hell....

Guest swirlundergrounder

finally caught this last night, great flick. Only dissappointment was not seeing Shockwave, unless that little boombox was supposed to be him ???

You mean Soundwave?

He was th boom box.

Shockwave was the purple gun in the cartoon right????

Guest Seb

finally caught this last night, great flick. Only dissappointment was not seeing Shockwave, unless that little boombox was supposed to be him ???

You mean Soundwave?

He was th boom box.

Shockwave was the purple gun in the cartoon right????

you're right it was Soundwave. he had the coolest robot voice I remember.

soundwave.jpg

Guest JMT

yep, his voice was pretty cool.

he had 2 tapes as well, one was a dog and one was a bird. i forget their names at the moment...

Guest coach

It sure didn't seem as though Starscream was taking to long to transform while he was blowing the squadron of F-22 Raptors to hell....

Yeah, I noticed a huge discrepency in transforming times throughout the movie. Not just for Starscream, but for the whole bunch of them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah, I noticed a huge discrepency in transforming times throughout the movie. Not just for Starscream, but for the whole bunch of them.

Maybe StarScream was in more of a hurry???

Guest dahzel

the music was way outta control. mos def reminded me of armagedon. it was a good movie though and the chicky (racheal fox i think) is s-s-s-smokin hot!! they left it wide open for another movie and it was worth the ticket price.

but really, the music in some of these movies is ridiculous

Guest slamminshaun

the music was way outta control. mos def reminded me of armagedon. it was a good movie though and the chicky (racheal fox i think) is s-s-s-smokin hot!!

Megan Fox....she's actually from Port St. Lucie. She once got caught stealing makeup at our local Walmart. LOL!

Guest jamu

Thats funnny.

Bro I saw this movie and love it.... although there was some cheese in there at times it was definatley worth every penny to see. I am thinking of seeing it again.

Guest Devilicious

I thought it was great. Entertaining, visually stunning and yes, pretty cheesy at times. Just what a summer movie should be.

Only complaint is the product placement, as mentioned. It was way overboard.

I'll see it again in the IMAX!

Guest LeVeL

yep, his voice was pretty cool.

he had 2 tapes as well, one was a dog and one was a bird. i forget their names at the moment...

The little boombox in the Transformers movie was not Soundwave. Soundwave ejects 3 spy cassettes who exists inside of him.

Ravage.

240px-Ravage_toy.jpg

Laserbeak

240px-Laserbeak.jpg

Rumble

240px-Rumble-boxart.jpg

But I am hoping in part 2 that Soundwave does appear and helps Megatron escape from the deep.

Guest LeVeL

Source: Wikipedia

2007 Transformers film

Almost from the moment the live action Transformers movie was announced in 2004, producer Don Murphy and the production team made it clear they did not want to feature mass/size shifting in transformation, due to concerns over realism. With this process an inherent part of Soundwave's tape deck alternate mode, there was some discussion over whether or not to change it, or to include the character in the film at all. Early leaked movie scripts proposed that his alternate mode would be a helicopter, but animatics shown at the 2005 Comic Con were poorly received. This led to a rethink, with the eventual helicopter character rechristened Blackout.

2006 script reviews named Soundwave as a spying boombox on Air Force One, able to transform into a small robot, but eventually, this character was amended to being Frenzy, with Don Murphy stating that Soundwave will be reserved for a future sequel, until they can "do him right."

Guest swirlundergrounder

Source: Wikipedia

2007 Transformers film

Almost from the moment the live action Transformers movie was announced in 2004' date=' producer Don Murphy and the production team made it clear they did not want to feature mass/size shifting in transformation, due to concerns over realism. With this process an inherent part of Soundwave's tape deck alternate mode, there was some discussion over whether or not to change it, or to include the character in the film at all. Early leaked movie scripts proposed that his alternate mode would be a helicopter, but animatics shown at the 2005 Comic Con were poorly received. This led to a rethink, with the eventual helicopter character rechristened Blackout.

2006 script reviews named Soundwave as a spying boombox on Air Force One, able to transform into a small robot, but eventually, this character was amended to being Frenzy, with Don Murphy stating that Soundwave will be reserved for a future sequel, until they can "do him right."

[/quote']He can always be a robot that transforms into a nightclub or something... :P

ok i saw it last nite. i was fallin asleep on and off

the special efx im sure were awesome in a theater.

but omfggggggggggg this movie sucked

the plot is so stupid.. so many cheesy lines and godawful acting

bad movie... glad i didnt see it in theaters..........

i give it a C (high because of effects)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Psssssfffff... yeah what eva!

Transformers beats 'Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Neverending movies' anyday..

Transformers beats 'Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Neverending movies' anyday..

Harry Potter destroys transformers. the acting in harry potter are oscar winning performances compared to transformers.

Guest lulamishka

Harry Potter destroys transformers. the acting in harry potter are oscar winning performances compared to transformers.

Bling, watching a bootleg copy of Transformers does NOT give the movie any justice. I'd go see it in the theaters if I were you before you go yapping about how much it sucked. Even a legit copy of the movie I'm sure would play better at home than some bootleg copy. And who cares about Oscar winning performances? It's not the season for Oscar worthy films. That comes in the Fall. It's the SUMMER movie season!

And with that said... I thought it was the PERFECT summer movie! It was fucking awesome! My jaw was gaping open a lot of the time. I had a blast watching that flick and I'd see it again.... in IMAX!!