Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surfcomber Yesterday Sanchez Madness!Could it be as good as it gets in Miami??

Guest tekniQz

Guest pod

Well if you're talking music it's all subjective. However, there was some real talent there that you'd even appreciate. Roger, OG, C & C, Gino, Willie, etc, they're not as bad as you think.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djcarlosf

Well if you're talking music it's all subjective. However, there was some real talent there that you'd even appreciate. Roger, OG, C & C, Gino, Willie, etc, they're not as bad as you think.

like you said, its all subjective...

Guest Buck White

Buck White? Nah, was gonna say Buck Nasty!

Hold on a sec....I just saw this. It's either "Buck White" or...."Dusty Bottoms". You could of said this to my face Podster. >:(

Guest pod

Hold on a sec....I just saw this. It's either "Buck White" or...."Dusty Bottoms". You could of said this to my face Podster. >:(

I did! I said "Buck..White! Was gonna say Buck Nasty!"

Guest Buck White

I did! I said "Buck..White! Was gonna say Buck Nasty!"

Ah....yes you did. Forgive me, man.

Guest Buck White

Indeed we were. 8 Heinekens, four shots of Jack and five deliciously strong Strawberry Pina Coladas. And then....work the next day at eight. I was born this stoic like this. But then.....I damn near suffered a Stephen Hawking-esque injury two days afterwards. Friends and adversaries alike....please be careful....life can be snatched away in a moments breath. My sternum feels like someones been beating on it with a half gallon of Maker's Mark.

Guest tekniQz

Indeed we were. 8 Heinekens, four shots of Jack and five deliciously strong Strawberry Pina Coladas. And then....work the next day at eight. I was born this stoic like this. But then.....I damn near suffered a Stephen Hawking-esque injury two days afterwards. Friends and adversaries alike....please be careful....life can be snatched away in a moments breath. My sternum feels like someones been beating on it with a half gallon of Maker's Mark.

Why did one of my fellow paramedics have to give you the A.V.P.U. with a sternum rub??? ;)

Guest Buck White

Why did one of my fellow paramedics have to give you the A.V.P.U. with a sternum rub??? ;)

I don't know what that is....but it sounds kinky.

Guest tekniQz

A.alert B.verbal P.pain U.unresponsive Its how we determine a patients level of conciousness.We normally do it with a hello and if that doesnt work then we make a fist and rub the sternum rather hard to produce a painful stimuli.If that doesnt work then we go to work on ya. ;)

Guest Buck White

A.alert B.verbal P.pain U.unresponsive Its how we determine a patients level of conciousness.We normally do it with a hello and if that doesnt work then we make a fist and rub the sternum rather hard to produce a painful stimuli.If that doesnt work then we go to work on ya. ;)

Ahhh... I learn something new everyday. Actually the injury happened after the party. I remember learning that the sternum was the strongest bone in the body. Was I lied to, or what ?

Guest tekniQz

Ahhh... I learn something new everyday. Actually the injury happened after the party. I remember learning that the sternum was the strongest bone in the body. Was I lied to, or what ?

Yes they lied to you.The strongest bone in your body is you Femur in your leg.Its also the largest bone in your body.The sternum is not really that strong.When we give CPR we break ribs and sometimes the sternum.So now you know.Anymore questions i would be happy to answer. ;)

Guest coach

Yes, I have a question, why are talking about bones and not posting pics of all the hot chicks there??? Jeez, some people.

Guest Buck White

Yes, I have a question, why are talking about bones and not posting pics of all the hot chicks there??? Jeez, some people.

Actually, Coach....bone is relevant here. ;)

Guest tekniQz

Actually, Coach....bone is relevant here. ;)

I think the bone is relevent here.

lol ;D

Guest coach

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week... please tip your waitress, even if she is from south beach.

As far as your question, Buck, I really blame the repressive American spirit. Personally, I think all women are lesbian, or at least bisexual. But it's been so repressed by our prudish culture that it takes something to kind of loosen them up. Anyway, that's my theory.

Guest Josh Wickham

How come women only start lezzing off once they get drunk ?

Probably for the same reason us guys wait till we're drunk to start banging away at our girlfriend's back door. :)

Sounds like a good time on Sunday. Good parties like that are often hard to predict ahead of time. I'm jelous.

-Wickham