Xbox360 repairs cost Microsoft $1 billion

Bling

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Any of you could build a gaming rig that would run circles around a 360.

of course we could but pc gaming.. which i loved a few yrs back

a) so fuckin costly-ur upgrading every 4-6 months (video cards)

B) bugs/patches hell on pc

c)tweaking is a pain in the ass to just get the few extra frames per second that makes or breaks a game

xbox360/ps3=sick next gen gfx.. similar to what a high end pc can put out esp when u play on an hdtv.. yeah u dont get the insane resolutions you do on pc but fuck it..

online gaming on 360 and ps3... and some games in the future will allow pc gamers to play console owners online

one good thing is pc games are cheaper about 10 bucks less for pc version of a game than 360 version.... but whatever..........

Other than the 3 rings of the death and the dvd opening all the time or just not reading the games, what other problems are users facing with their xbox's not working the way it should?

anyone....?

havent heard of any major issues except red rings of death which means-ur system crapped out due to overheating

keep system well ventilated. i have a small portable fan right behind mine. never any issues with my refurbished system since my first one died (didnt see the red rings it just died... stopped reading games..)