Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official CJ BBQ ! reviews

Guest News22

Guest Clauds

excellent food, tunes and company.

Standouts = Ronnie's rum soaked pineapple, peace's jerk chicken, seb's scratching skills and claud's adorable dress

till next time 8)

I had a great time...always nice to see familiar faces.

And Tal, that tequila shot was SO refreshing...so was the water gun...lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frankthetank

Who brought the aguardiente? Gotta love the cheap Colombian yager. :) Nice. Let's see some pictures. hint hint.

Guest Marina22

Post pics in the yearbook so I can spot you peeps out and about...

You too!

I'll get around to it but I abhor taking pics.

Guest coach

You too!

Didn't I get a shot of you?

Guest Clauds

bbq was a really nice time. good, chill music. yummy margaritas (thx nicole & marc). unfortunately we got there too late to partake in the food (although there were corn muffins to be had ;) ).

it was really nice to get to meet more CJ peeps! Pod, thnx for helping make this happen - I really hope we can all do it again soon!

Emmy, Ramon, Phil, Josue, Liam, Nicole, Mark, Maddie, Sebastian, Kat, Gino, Marina, Coach (perv) & Annette, fun time with you, as always. Claudia, sorry to hear you'll be leaving & I hope we get to hang again before you go. Tal, thanks for helping Jorge out with the water - lol, that giant bottle of vodka was quite decieving! Rzo, nice to put a face (& a story) to the name. and Bling, nice to officially meet you (& your lady) - I'm writing this in normal font just for you!! :)

Hi there little lady! You and Jorge are a trip...good to see you guys. And yes, I hope we get to hang before I leave ;)

Guest Dj_Peace

The Jerk pork and Chicken stole the show,it was deffinitly worth the drive.As well as Pod taking Homoerotic pictures of Mr.Rizzo.lol

We need those pictures.Hhahahaha.

glad everybody enjoyed the jerk chicken and pork. if you are ever in broward, stp by the restaurant, Cafe Calypso on Oakland Park and 62nd (across from Lauderhill Town Center Library and Lauderhill Police Station) we have a great lunch buffet (5.99) and Sunday brunch (8.99) that includes jerk chicken, pork seafood, vegetarian dishes and of course sides. Tell my uncle Neville that Tom sent you and they will take care of you (i only make it by every now and then since I am on the go so much

Guest Marina22

You too!

Didn't I get a shot of you?

Nah ah, I'm not that easy.

Guest Marina22

The Jerk pork and Chicken stole the show,it was deffinitly worth the drive.As well as Pod taking Homoerotic pictures of Mr.Rizzo.lol

glad everybody enjoyed the jerk chicken and pork. if you are ever in broward, stp by the restaurant, Cafe Calypso on Oakland Park and 62nd (across from Lauderhill Town Center Library and Lauderhill Police Station) we have a great lunch buffet (5.99) and Sunday brunch (8.99) that includes jerk chicken, pork seafood, vegetarian dishes and of course sides. Tell my uncle Neville that Tom sent you and they will take care of you (i only make it by every now and then since I am on the go so much

No way, now you are even cooler. Been wanting to try that place for forever, must definitely go now. I vote for a Broward food junkies meet-up. 8)

Guest RzO

truly a great time out there, thank the weather god's for keeping the rain north!

we will have to do one on a more grand scale in the future, Dan and I were talking about some ideas after the bbq.

ronnie, that churasco you brought, that was gobbled up quite quickly was great, also loved the mushrooms nicole and mark cooked up

as far as the dj's everyone was great, proper tunage indeed

so happy to see alot of unfamilair cj faces and of course each and every one of the usuals, as well as Gino's pooch, he is one cool puppy, good conversations we had Mr. Qba.

really goes to show we have ALOT of great people on this board. it is nice to have these type of events to really get to know each other a little better. 8)

Guest pod

Tentatively, I'm kicking around something for Labor Day.

Someone suggested South Pointe, which I really wasn't feeling, but we can't do that anyways since the park is closing for an 18-month restoration.

Guest DMS12

Someone suggested South Pointe, which I really wasn't feeling, but we can't do that anyways since the park is closing for an 18-month restoration.

Alice C. Wainwright Park is a great place

Guest tekniQz

Might have to stop by for that!!Delicious!!!

Guest lulamishka

Omg, I love that park. :)

Guest lulamishka

Omg, I love that park. :)

Not enough parking, though. And not sure how loud music will be appreciated around there.

Guest pod

Something to consider. I'll check it out soon. If it's really nice I'll look into getting a permit to do the event there.

Guest Buck White

Honey (not you Peace), I am like so there. Like today there. Spasticated neck and all.....b*tches.

Guest Devilicious

Nice pics James!

*ahem* on that note, daaaaaaaaan......

should I be looking in my inbox or on the board?

:)

Guest gotdrums13

awesome meeting all of you! thanks for letting me play. we have some good cooks on this board let me tell you! did anyone else wake up with their ankles full of ant bites? i was so ripped i didnt even notice they where biting me. lol good times

Guest pod

That was my fault actually. When we were setting up the sound, we kicked over a red ant colony. I'm bit too if it's any consolation.

Guest RzO

yah remember as we were setting up we dealt with ant hills and craters, luckily the handy cover for the crater. the ant's got me that once in the beginning, bastards they are!